Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I thought the other group stopped because the author requested them to halt? Are you sure this is alright or did I missed out something?

@duylinh almost everything on this site is technically illegal, so that's a pretty subjective question.

Groups stop translating things all the time cause authors or publishers ask them to stop and threaten suits, not because they didn't know it was illegal. Some are more respectful of the authors desires than others, though

Certainly I'm happy for the opportunity to read more of it though 😊

Aggregator gang
@rasamoto93
author gonna tweet and force ya to stop you know

Contributor
@rasamoto93 - Is ok, worry do not and thanks to continue this manga.

Aggregator gang
@dreminh and how is the author going to force that? It's UNOFFICIAL translation. And It's a pirate site. If manga is withdrawn it's not because someone DEMANDED that, but because of good will of scanlators or mangadex stuff. Don't be mistaken.
Correct me if I am wrong.
P.S. Actually I find it pretty ridiculous how mangadex babying with scanlator groups and authors . If you're a pirate, act like one all the way through. Adding official translation would be a good thing too.

Dex-chan lover
get a proofreader. and some form of common sense, because those small texts aren't humane to my eyes.

6127932171_94c0cd6375_b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Damn this needs a proofreader
The grammar is an atrocity

Dex-chan lover
Found this today and started from one. This series is all over the place, isn't it?

@Insignificant personally I prefer it when people make efforts to be kind to one another. Adults get just as much benefit from others being kind to them as babies do. If Mangadex wants to respect scanlator groups preferences because it adds positivity to the world I'm all for it.

Yes it's digital piracy. But here it's also love and respect to others.

@Insignificant separately, if a publisher demands that a manga be taken down from this site it will be. MD has absolutely zero incentive to fight a battle they are guaranteed to lose, even if they were not interested in being kind.

Manga rock, Napster, Mangamura, plenty of piracy sites have gotten taken down and MD has no interest in being another

Users who are viewing this thread