Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta

Aggregator gang
In this chapter, she's One Punch Girl.

2cxcc2t.jpg

Credit: Rocky Wong
https://www.artstation.com/yellowsmallstone

Aggregator gang
Oh, the official release is already out? Welp, time to visit the Goddess.

Fed-Kun's army
By the way, there is a guy on funnyjunk with the username loozx that translated the Spanish translation into English. I haven't read the manga in a year but last I checked there are 17 translated chapters (it's titled under the english name "wrong magical girl." Unfortunately he had to do some censoring of dismembered bodies in some of the chapters so you would have to compare them to the raws/spanish translation. They're just black boxes though, it would be really easy to just copy paste the original image over the area blacked out if anyone feels like doing it assuming both images have the same resolution.

Looking into it again I can see that chapter 20 and 21 have also been translated but I can't check for the rest because funnyjunk is an awful website and being able to view loozx's profile and accessing the search function both requires me to create a funnyjunk account.

Edit: Oh I didn't know this series was licensed in English in 2018 by Seven Seas Entertainment.

Fed-Kun's army
This reminds me of I Hate Fairyland, anyone else remember that comic?

Fed-Kun's army
@MistLynx Well yeah, the comic book is a very new series, only has 20 issues though. I have the last volume sitting on my shelf but never got around to reading it. I love Skottie Young's art style and it is fairly colourful series with a lot of eyecandy but you have to admit, the writing is very juvenile and it isn't very good. Reminds me of reading 90's Lobo and it was just a chore. On the other hand The Mask comics are actually really good, even the Lobo crossover.

Fed-Kun's army
New series? it started in October of 2015 and ended last year so not even close to new.

Fed-Kun's army
@MistLynx
This reminds me of I Hate Fairyland, anyone else remember that comic?

The reason why I said it is a fairly new series is because your comment implied that it was something that people would look back on and reminisce about despite the fact that the last issue of the comic book isn't even a year old. I suppose that is understandable if someone is of an age below 12-13 as time frames feel much longer at a younger age.

Dex-chan lover
admit it this is NOT what you had in mind when you see the Ecchi tag. you were expecting panty shots, not PANTY SHOTS WHILE BFG DIVISION PLAYS ON THE BACKGROUND, right?

QSS

Group Leader
It's weirdly calming to read flash Gordon's notes with each chapter

Fed-Kun's army
4 years still feels like a long time even when you are older buddy, it is something everyone learns as they get older.

Users who are viewing this thread