Machikado Mazoku - Ch. 78

Supporter
What kind of class are they learning in to be covering Hegelian dialectic?

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Shami needs to lose weight, but if she ends up looking sexier after this is a win for Momo.

Let's hope she remembers the whole deal with Gushion on her phone after the gym training.

It's wholesome seeing Momo with no burdens.

Shami usually accomplishes her goal at the end of each volume, so looking forward to that bridal carry around chapter 90.

Power Uploader
Can someone give me a link to exactly that page where Momo said Shamiko's belly was flabby?

Double-page supporter
A lot of good face this chapter. A nice light break after the heaviness that was the past few.

Also Momo face snuggling Metako is just precious

Double-page supporter
Still have some questions that need answering, hopefully they'll be elaborated this volume.

Like why were Shamiko's Mom and Momo's memories of Gusion erased? Was that Suika or Gusion doing that?
Will Shamiko "upgrade" Sion with alternate universe Gusion?
What was the great calamity that Joshua was sealed away to fight and that reduced Sakura to her core?

Hoping this is a Sion focused arc as basically every other side character has been developed by now.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone getting hyped for GG, I'm just waiting the get destroyed on KOF15

Don't worry Shamiko! Those machines are complete crap anyway. They're all for show and don't actually measure muscle mass and are actually just guessing, meaning they can be radically off. The only thing they're accurate with is measuring your...weight. Hmm....Hang in there Shamiko! Don't get discouraged just because the scale is brutally honest!

Users who are viewing this thread