Machikado Mazoku - Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
YAY FINALLY AN UPDATE! I missed this manga so much! Thank you! Also Shamiko being determined to princess carry her gf is amazing and exactly the right amount of gay.

Aggregator gang
This resurfaced the memory of finding out I gained 15 kilos in 6 months...
Anyway, a good chapter.

that reminds me I spent two whole weeks training my muscles and finally loss 2 kgs, but gain another 2 kilos just after two days of idl adha.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Ito-sensei watched too much that one Ruby MV that it assimilated to become Shamiko's new panic face.

Gambaruby Shamiko, become a swole demon who can lift the arch nemesis of 57 kilo!

Dex-chan lover
That's some nice 4th wall break there about flabby tummy. Ganbatte Shamiko, lose that seven ten kilos!

“Becoming a demon strong enough to bridal carry Momo shall be my immediate goal!” LMAOO SHAMIKO YOU GAY BABE I LOVE YOU

It's cute how both Shamiko and Momo worried about their weight, because they are too gay for each other, while actually not having any issue with the other's weight at all.
Princess carry seems to be one of Shamiko's favorite fantasies, and much like making Momo smile, this is a worthy goal indeed!

I just hope Shamiko will be convinced to stop this weight loss stuff quickly. She used to be skin and bones and malnourished. Gaining 7 kilos put her into a healthy weight range, just like Joshua was trying to narrate. Hang in there Shamiko... become a healthy demon, even if you stay weak!

Double-page supporter
I don't even know my own weight nor my size and I couldn't care less about it.

It seems like the author is currently having weight complex... Well, it's fun anyway =))

For those curious: Volume 5, Page 69 is in Chapter 59. When Shamiko is hiding in seashells.

Dex-chan lover
What did Shamiko write and cross out before writing "nemesis" on her gym goals form? What did Shamiko slip and call Momo?

Inquiring minds want to know.

And the "nemesis" crap has to stop. Try "beautiful lifetime lover and partner", Shamiko, and maybe say that to Momo. That will shake things up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread