Machikado Mazoku - Ch. 86

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed when Shamiko touches Momo's hair, the tip of her tail also touches it, I wonder if she can feel with her tail as well as she can with her hands?

Katana would fit better for that sentence than japanese sword, even if she didn't actually said katana, the meme phrase needs a meme word to work well localized in english.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed when Shamiko touches Momo's hair, the tip of her tail also touches it, I wonder if she can feel with her tail as well as she can with her hands?
If I remember right, way early on Metako got a hold of her tail and started licking it and she comments on the sandpapery feel of her tail being licked. And also frequently yells at people who (harshly) grab her tail. I get the feeling it's pretty darn sensitve.

Typical succubus tail sensitivity.

Supporter
If I remember right, way early on Metako got a hold of her tail and started licking it and she comments on the sandpapery feel of her tail being licked. And also frequently yells at people who (harshly) grab her tail. I get the feeling it's pretty darn sensitve.

Typical succubus tail sensitivity.
To be fair a lot of animals have tons of nerves in their tails; cats are really picky on who they let touch their tails for this reason. Snakes "flirt" by wrapping their tails around each other.
By this logic Shamiko is (subconsciously?) showing she really trusts Momo by touching her with her tail.

Dex-chan lover
e75d7d7d-af33-45fc-976d-3d6ca88748b0.png

"People die if they are killed..."

Users who are viewing this thread