Machikado Mazoku - Ch. 89

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Gyuuki just reminds me of yuuki yuuna.

The question is whether to restore the memories of everyone who survived Suika's genocide or leave it with their currently "happy" lives.

Dex-chan lover
Looking like a nice fluffy chapter with Shamiko being a good wife to Momo, fun sleepover with Anri then inconsistent information on her family, oh funny her grandfather is the cow demon and then the sludgified magical girl's return. Heck of a mood swing. Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
What. The. Fuck

I'm reading this at midnight, the effect is doubled

Group Leader
Bro that lore drop

Kinda confused here, the book said that Anri is the second daughter, but the glowing kid said that she is our precious little sister? And there's apparently three glowing kids (presumably killed by suika)?? And whats up with that kid calling shamiko onii-chan???

Nah bro, she's been real sus since at least ch 84, when gushion casually says that Anri is from the satan clan.
He mistook shamiko for Joshua

Group Leader
No lore as far as I remember.

All we knew was that Anri has a little brother.

Then, she says that it well be noisy because of her "lot of siblings".

1 page later, she says the family has only 2 childs (but the table is too big for that).

Either their memories have being altered (she thinks her great-grandpa is the one with the cow) or her parents are hidding details.
Her memories were altered by Joshua. I'm pretty sure there was no fire, it was Suika all along.
I'm beginning to think that Joshua modiffied the memories of everyone in town.
And to why anri "remebers", recall that memories asociated with Strong Love are difficult to lock.

Dex-chan lover
What a great chapter. Shamiko already lost her qualms about imprinting/brainwashing people, because she's a shameless demon.

Sata Anri seemed to be in a demon family from the start, and it fits the setting that she's part bovine and not western satanic devil.

Also that chapter hurt. It makes sense to keep Momo back a bit, to spread out the therapy sessions.

Group Leader
Her memories were altered by Joshua. I'm pretty sure there was no fire, it was Suika all along.
I'm beginning to think that Joshua modiffied the memories of everyone in town.
And to why anri "remebers", recall that memories asociated with Strong Love are difficult to lock.
Joshua was already sealed before Suika's rampage, her memories are altered by Suika herself.

Group Leader
Joshua was already sealed before Suika's rampage, her memories are altered by Suika herself.
Joshua was sealed at the same time that Sakura left her core behind, didn't he?
Or when did Suika rampage happen?

Joshua was sealed at the same time that Sakura left her core behind, didn't he?
Or when did Suika rampage happen?
Also note that form that Suika took in Anri's memory was from after the event that Momo "neutralized" her in chapter 76.

Yeah. This is speculation but she might be able to be where people remember her. Just like in momo's dream
Sion instinctively thought it was better if Momo didn't know about this despite not knowing specifically why. Now I think that if Momo also joined this, real Suika could also have manifested for real and caused danger to both Momo and Shamiko. They are not ready for this yet.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Man why is ogura so paranoid about this ohhhhhhh right. Ohhhhhh bad badbadbadbad."

Also lol at the author patching the issue of Ryo and Ogura by making Ogura younger than Ryo mentally.

Users who are viewing this thread