Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 2 Ch. 26 - Conveying Thoughts!! Demon Takes a New Step!!

Dex-chan lover
@muhammadbimo1
I heard its preorders were comparable to Symphogear XV's. That is, comparable to an anime that's been successful enough to be on season FIVE (the producer doesn't know how Roman numerals work, I guess). If that's true, and considering that the anime covered less than half of what's already out, there's a better chance than you think.

Dex-chan lover
D'awwww.
This is the best sort of corrupting of magical girls.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the anime did really well animating the tail and reading through the manga I a, happy to see some nice expressions with the tail as well.

@muhammadbimo1 I wouldn't count Shamiko out yet! We still have season 2 chances!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Their marriage is on hold for now but I'm really curious what Shamiko will do to solve the getting weaker problem, because Shamiko isn't gonna get physically stronger than Momo, that's for sure.

Dex-chan lover
I will buy Shamiko for the sticker price on her horns, 98 yen!!

Nice we got a tittle drop. So close to marriage. So from here on out it's not longer anime territory. I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

If Momo's strength as a subordinate demon is influenced by the power level of her Mistress of Darkness Shamiko, wouldn't the natural solution be for Momo to transfer most of her power to Shamiko via blood consumption and then become a subordinate? In theory that way the much stronger Shamiko would ensure a hefty power support to Momo.

That's what I see happening in the future, at least. Maybe there's an evil magical girl they'll team up to defeat and Shamiko will steal her power instead.

I also like the idea of Shamiko consuming the luck curse from Milan as dark magical power to level up.

Thats it Shamiko, seduce Momo to the dark side

@anon763
According to the fans, XV in the title is related woth the Devil arcana, the number XV, which seems to be loosely related with the villain. Also, "XV" is used in one of the episodes, refering to the method of cut/paste (Ctlr X / ctrl V).

Users who are viewing this thread