Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Ruins Search!! Problemed Mikan and Excited Demon

Dex-chan lover
SAKURAMENTOOOOO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
I need more angelic momo

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Love the credits page.

FRESH PEACH HEART SHOWAAA

KZO

Dex-chan lover
A lot of Mikan's backstory explained, and the factory was an actual lead even if it was hidden in plain view.

Good to see Shamiko is taking notes about how to properly make Momo her wife.

Dex-chan lover
You are now imagining Momo in her cute younger form skipping and hopping with childish glee as she transforms. Also, papa's rod soon!

Dex-chan lover
wow, this heart-warming-cute-4-Koma manga has a thick plot

Aggregator gang
I'm more concerned that Mikan apparently has a demon inside her that's eating her alive and slowly killing her.

Cool, further development on Mikan's factory and young Momo.

So Momo used to transform with spins, skips and twinks... an archetypal magical girl transformation. I still would like to see it, might a second season or perhaps an OVA show a bit of that?

Anyway, I don't think Shamiko has much to worry about such a vague semblance of a plan being revealed. XD

@Madcat6204 - The dark issues in this manga tend to be exposed in offhanded comments.

Mikan's curse demon revealed!
Whatever managed to be a threat to Sakura and Joshua at the same time must be really terrifying...

Shamiko's thoughts of how to corrupt Momo turned to her usual housewife mindset in the middle of writing XD

Ganbare Shamiko, you'll get the Fresh Peach Heart Shower details if you keep at it!

@BugDemon

Maybe the tora-uma joke was a foreshadow (aftershadow?) and Sakura destroyed the factory cause demon tigers and horses were coming out of it. (If it's horses like those of B*****k, that would definitely be traumatic)

@BugDemon Ok then, sickeningly cute, clingy tiger and horse plushy demons coming out of the factory.

What I pictured before is my personal woe. If I hear trauma and horse/uma in the same sentence, I cannot help but being reminded of that manga...

Ah yes, the real biggest mystery of this series: the details of the fresh peach heart shower

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Why did you guys not keep the "Sakurament" term intact? That was something the Shamilator wanted, if I remember correctly.

Ars

@Fusang

https://i.imgur.com/0a3dHhP.jpg

There's a bit of text missing in the final panel, over Shamiko's head.

Users who are viewing this thread