Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - New Species Found! Neighborhood Cafe is a Demon's Den!

Page 3, 3rd panel: Anri said, "Even if it's me, did you think you'd get information so conveniently?", hence Shamiko's initial response.
Page 14, last panel: I think "for lunch" would be better than "at lunch", because they're insinuating that they don't wait to eat at convenience stores again.

Thanks for doing these as always.

Also, Master Shirosawa was totally the previous Tamasakura.

Double-page supporter
Title for page 12 should be "Shadow Waitress Yuko" instead of "Shadow Mistress Yuko"

@Evron Shirosawa is actually a "normal" tapir and distinctly not a baku. It'll be covered in the volume 4 extra pages but what he is
is a bai ze or hakutaku, which is literally in his name 白澤. He even tells Shamiko to look it up if she wants to know more.

Dex-chan lover
As it is, yuri harems are so rare that I'm willing to squint my eyes and see one where I can.

Momo and Shamiko are OTP though absolutely

@MemoryIris Interesting. I looked it up, so this one wards off diseases (but clearly not accidents 😅.)

The myths also paint it as highly knowledgeable, if this guy is like that then working there should be of great benefit to Shamiko (so long she doesn't keep forgetting to ask)... though perhaps Ryouko would be better for the task.

So we finally see the 2 characters that made a very brief appearance in the final episode. I really want to hope this is a good sign for 2nd season cause they appeared so quick yet there's no mistaking it's these two, so like why even bother making them a cameo. I just want to believe.

On another note, Shamiko will now have less Momo time cause new job :c but hopefully she'll be able to get some info, gotta believe in Shamiko.

Dex-chan lover
I'll take any sign I can get no matter how small. I mean it was so cute how could you not like it? It had to have done well enough, right? I don't know the sales but I like to believe it is possible.

@bakahou
Oh I'm completely aware. I just think that Ito made a mistake lol

@GurrenPrime5
Of course. Don't let me, or the story, tell you what's real :p
But Riko really isn't an option
because she is interested in Shirozawa
and Shamiko can't handle providing for a single mother like Mikan.

@yurirei
I mean if you wanna go there, I guess we still didn't have an incest fetish in here....

@BugDemon
Re: the spoiler. Huh, I didn’t see that coming, but at the same time I’m not too surprised. Oh well, I still like the MomoShaMikan dynamic. Then again, I generally like adding third wheels like Mikan to the main pairing.
@yurirei
Idk about adding Ryo into this. She seems a bit too young.

Dex-chan lover
@BugDemon -

I was kind of accidentally spoiled regarding the Mikan situation. I'm looking forward to that. Thank God for the people translating this; I have hope of getting to 52.

Fed-Kun's army
Quote from @BugDemon
she is interested in Shirozawa

Dear @GurrenPrime5
Idk about adding Ryo into this. She seems a bit too young.
You don't have problem with anime but you again loli? LOL

Anyway, it's not like I support incest. What I want to point out is the vivid gay team in this series is HUGE! Don't get distracted because of Peachy-Shami. Mikan, Ryo, and even the lady with the dog are also pretty gay! Send them some love to will ya! I'm rooting for Ryo, even now, she doesn't actually has a partner. But I how, in vol 6, Ito will grant one to her.

@thofheinz
You've better hope for seasons 2 (99% is renew btw)

@yurirei
I'm fine with loli characters, but less so with lolicon characters. I just don't want Shamiko to be corrupted.
I'd probably still keep reading the series anyway, it'd just lose a few points in my score of it.

Fed-Kun's army
@GurrenPrime5
This is the story where characters actually grow up. So... if the series can keep up to 100 vols, I think your score will return as your expectation =))

Dex-chan lover
idk what's being discussed but I want to say it if no one else does:

I wanna touch Lico's fluffy tail and/or pet her between the ears.

That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread