Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - Mother Nature! Sakura Chiyoda's Spring

Fed-Kun's army
And out of nowhere, a shocking level of competence with the whatever stick! It's a cheat item, so it shouldn't be surprising, but still...

Oh My Gosh... Shamiko getting excited about the prospect of seeing Momo strip.
Momo too shy goes in fully dressed, despite the obvious issues that presents.
Too gay, yet... not gay enough.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This manga is playing some 4D chess with the level of foreshadowing if that random station Shamiko ended before for a punchline is actually important.

Shamiko's first victory, I wonder if she'll ever become more powerful than Momo in regards to magic power, obviously not physical power, but she has potential to enhance her mana level if she can copy weapons.

Shamiko wants to see Momo naked now, just do it, she deserves a reward after getting her treasure stolen.

Oh my god, this is by far the thirstiest we've seen Shamiko. Outright asking Momo to get naked? Well, at least she's starting to get more honest with her feelings.
That said, I really don't like that Ogura destroyed her loot. The stalking and invasion of privacy are able to still be funny despite everything, but that seemed just plain cruel.

Dex-chan lover
@GurrenPrime5

Shamiko's consolation prize was watching Momo get pounded. Not naked, but pounded. Sweet revenge for a fair desire denied.

Oh god, what happiness! This, along with the previous one, are my favorite chapters of volume 4. ¡And were uploaded during my birthday!
https://mangadex.org/chapter/756364/3
Ito, you made it again.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/756364/4
Instant Karma. I love how the tables were changed and now Momo is the one that suffers the most bylling on the part of the series instead of Shamiko.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/756364/6
I love this scene and all the weight it has.
What Shamiko did was nothing spectacular talking about the feat itself, but it does have enormous significance, since it shows how much Shamiko has grown since the beginning of the manga and even before that.
She defeated an enemy in combat. Was an extremely weak enemy and she did not defeat it with her own hands, but she effectively defended herself from something that was attacking her and destroyed it without anyone's help. That is a scenario with which the sick and overprotected child who she was in the past and the demon whose powers had just awakened at the beginning of the series could only dream. She is learning, growing, becoming stronger, and although there is still a long, long way to become the powerful demon that Sakura and Joshua expect her to be, she is moving slowly.
And seeing the expression of happiness on her face for finally having achieved something she is proud of, on her own, is priceless.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/756364/7
I feel that Shamiko would like the fight mangas. Also, it's always fun to see how Shamiko is excited to see different sides of Momo.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/756364/8
No. Just not! There is a thin line between what is fun and what is cruel, And that's definitely cruel! >:, (

Lol, the washing tag title was great. Momo finally got to spend time alone with Shamiko, though she went tsundere there. I would not be surprised if it was actually Shamiko's presence what did the trick, more than the waterfall by itself.

Shamiko first victory was an overwhelming one... I guess Mikan is always fighting with a stick in Shamiko's mind. Shamiko went simplistic to a genius degree.

And bad Ogura, a friend would not do that. It would have made a nice accessory for Shamiko, what a shame. That medicine better be worth it... Still, Ogura and Lico really lack a moral compass, if only Shamiko could get them one as souvenir...

BTW, on page 7's title, shouldn't it be "the magical girl"? Momo is the one developing a pet peeve from Shamiko's hyperactive tail.

@Reiba1925
It's your birthday? Grats! These uploads do make a great gift don't they? Personally, I cannot get enough Shamimomo.

Double-page supporter
Excuse me, but
Alternate Reality Mikan is actually a tree.
The spoiler is a joke involving chapter 68

Now that I've actually read the whole thing, there's two things that were corrected in the /a/ threads but didn't make it into this.
Page 5, right side, 1st panel
"You'll fall to darkness at this rate" This line is said by Momo, she's getting depressed over getting caught by the two traps.

Page 7, right side, title
I don't think there was any conclusion to the discussion, but "pet peeve" is wrong here. The idea here, and sorry to everyone getting excited over Shamiko wanting Momo to strip, is that Shamiko is excited over the whole "training underneath a waterfall" thing. Much like her excitement over special attack names and Mikan's father being a mustached gentleman dabbling in the occult.

Also just some minor notes about the last page.
Ogura's line about the kitchen should be similar to her line about the ceiling earlier in the chapter.
Might just be me, but Shamiko's cut off line at the end of the first strip doesn't feel like the start of an actual sentence. I feel like it needs something added to the start of it so it'll be like "This is my treasure (that I won as a prize for my first victory)" or change it to "My treasured (memento of my first victory)". Or maybe I just lack the creativity to see how "My treasure" ends.
Also I think those second meaning things usually have the bracketed word listed above, so "(drug)" should be above "medicine" and not below it.

@MemoryIris thanks for the feedback. We'll fix this up tonight or tomorrow. If you want to communicate directly with the team in the future so we can see this stuff sooner, we also have our discord server linked on the team page.

Dex-chan lover
YAY! More chapters released! Thank you everyone! I love how Momo was trying to get away from traps, she really doesn't like being the helpless one out of the two, very cute. Also Shamiko demands nakie time!!!!

@KZO I think the curse that was on Shamiko's family / was supposed to be on her sister is what is holding her back most of her magical abilities. I think at some point the curse will be broken and we find out she had like magical weight lifts on her, so she actually has like 10 times more magic than what was previously thought.

Dex-chan lover
Shamiko flapping her tail about was downright adorable! Please let there be a season 2 there is a lot of things going on with this manga and I think it really deserves it.

@Reiba1925 Aww happy birthday! Hope you are having a wonderful day! =D

Users who are viewing this thread