Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 53 - Communications Revolution! Starting from Today I'm a Smart Demon!

"What a fun chapter about Shamiko and Momo being in a domestic relationship, I wonder why it has twice the normal comments"

JFC, @bugdemon is a pretentious asshole, someone else having a different interpretation than you doesn't make them an inferior being lol

And trying to find the faulty party for always arguing in a chapter about faulty parties in relationships too to top the irony cake

At this point, it kinda doesn't matter who was right/started it, after all the ad hominems I frankly don't care

@captainaeroman
Nobody ever called anyone an inferior being or even anything close to it. There were no ad hominems during the arguments, they were completely seperate when I already ended the conversation. The reason I am frustrated with Reiba has nothing to do with their interpretations, only their argumentation style. Talk about projection.
I'd suggest to just talk about the stuff you care about instead of commenting on other people's conversations if that bothers you. It's self-defeating, ain't it? You're just extending a conversation that is already finished. The only reason I'm replying to you btw is so that such glaring misconceptions don't get spread around needlessly.

Meh, I like reading the comments exactly because they talk about everything that happens in the series 😅
Because in dynasty the comment section is dead 😞

(Sorry if I misspelled anything, English isn't my first lenguaje)

@BugDemon " I am not angry, just frustrated with your lack of reading comprehension, as usual. That effect will only grow over time, not lessen." "Because you never know when to accept you are plain wrong ... sigh. " "As if it wasn't obvious, I don't tend continue discussions with Reiba, because they never go anywhere. They are about as adaptable as a brick to the ocean and just as quick on the uptake."

lol

Not even gonna bother talking to you anymore mate, since that would only prove my point, re: you being a pedantic asshole, and probably give you more justification fuel and then we would go around in circles

Dex-chan lover
@Ninja99wee That's because Chapters don't get uploaded on Dynasty and since we can't really talk about chapters that doesn't get uploaded on Dynasty on the forum other than by spoilers then it would have been quickly turn into a blackboard.

Dex-chan lover
Seems to be there is some serious magical girl / demon romance action going on this chapter.

First, there's a tense follow-up to Shamiko's frustrated attempt to reach Momo on Twitter, and the mutual tsundere madness that almost derailed that. Here, like in that instance, Shamiko really wants to communicate with Momo but blows it with the "nemesis" crap, and Momo wants to communicate with Shamiko but has real trouble giving up control issues.

Mikan has gotten outright explicit about her friends' romance. "Girl power" indeed.

Mikan's and Anri's lightning-fast friendship is an object for Shamiko, who is so sensitive to the shortfalls of communicating with Momo that she flags it with envy almost immediately.

Shamiko just must learn to be less reactive, and Momo must learn to be less controlling. Shamiko's reaction is anchored in deep conflicted affection, and Momo's control shenanigans come from her profound anxiety about losing Shamiko.

Young love.

Group Leader
I've had a "frequent contacts" plan that let me call 3-5 people for free, and you could change the numbers around for next month. This was in Taiwan though, before "unlimited calling" plans became more popular.

Aggregator gang
Momo gonna track you down and take out all her frustrations on you Shamiko!

Fed-Kun's army
Momo does have a catchphrase or punchline she uses a lot, it might be worth going through previous chapters and aligning them so they all say 'Don't worry about it,' since it's not as obviously a running gag if it's mixed. 'Don't sweat the small stuff', 'Don't get hung up on it', 'Don't worry about it.'

Users who are viewing this thread