Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 58.5 - Extras

Dex-chan lover
But you guys have memeing license for this?
I'm happy for ancestor, now we need to find her a lov- ahh..

I want to point out that this extra retroactively made Momo an even bigger failure. Remember how in the birthday chapter she didn't remember it was Shamiko's birthday?
THIS TAKES PLACE BEFORE THAT! Right after Shamiko bought her smartphone Momo set her birth date as the password, yet she somehow still forgot?! Monmo you fffffffool!

Oh and Lilith fashion sense is still terrible. lol

So long it's not an used pillow, I don't see the problem.

Though Shamiko wouldn't care anyway, she is next level open minded.

By gosh, I've been watching RTGame and his Lego obssession... and now everywhere Lego is shouting Hey at me... I thought Manga was safe, I thought Manga was sacred... I was not expecting another Lego curve ball in this safe space.
Also... Lilith might be my spirit animal.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, I never realized she wanted THAT kind of pillow. I mean, it works for her much like a can of beans can work as a replacement couch leg, but that's still hilarious.

@Dudley
...huh? How do you accidentally report someone?
And more importantly what do you mean "mom's birthday"? Whose mom? Do you mean Momo? No, this is Shamiko's birth date. Momo's is in March. She is actually half a year younger than Shamiko.

Fed-Kun's army
@BugDemon scrolled to your comment and clicked on a button without intention while moving mouse to copy a part of it. And yeah, i meant momo.

@Dudley
If you don't select [Submit] the report doesn't go through, so you'd have to press at least 2 buttons to do that. No matter.... good we cleared that up.

Users who are viewing this thread