Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 59 - Put Our Heads Together! The Demon’s New Battle Outfit

I love this manga man, it's the first time in a loooong while that I laugh from the bottom of my heart hahahha

Dex-chan lover
X1IOY9S.png

Why is Shamiko is so obsessed with Momo belly button?

I love Momo's reaction when she hears that Shamiko not even considered transform when she met with the Snake, It's the perfect combination of fear, panic, surprise, disbelief and Shock. I also love how she forgets to scold Shamiko for being so little self-conservative because she was too worried about Shamiko's safety to think about other things.

I always thought that Momo's magical girl outfit don't combuned with her personal tastes, so I wondered "Why she chose that desing, if she chose it?", so I'm not surprised to discover that it was a "childhood mistake".

Wait, that means that from now we gonna see Lillith in the school?

... Shamiko is soo lucky for having a wealthy servant / wife.

I am the only who thinks that it is strange that Shamiko hasn't received any serious injury with that impact (look at the wall)? I'm sure that an average person would be sent to the hospital after such a blow, and Shamiko is more fragile than an average person.

Honestly, the shadow mistress yuuko rises to the light form is very cute 😍.

Facepalm (A very, VERY strong facepalm)... Seriously? Seriously Momo? For once, your tsundere goat was being honest and you trampled on her attempt to approach and then hint that she is fat.... I will repeat what I said in the communications chapter, if Momo doesn't begin to improve her ability to understand other people, one of these days she is really going to hurt Shamiko 😨.

I wonder if Shamiko realizes how perverted she sounds when she exteriorize her belly fetish 😅.

🤣It seems the the height complex is present in Chiyoda's clan too 😁.

Anri is as ruthless as ever. Truly the reincarnation of Satan!

So this is the chapter where Itou tries and fails to justify her keeping the same outfit for Shamiko. Ultimately what it boils down to is that Lilith is an exhibitionist and made the Kiki Kanri in a way that makes it only work with exposed skin. It's little more than cosplay after all lol
As we saw here, she can totally change the outfit and make it work, she just got way too used to her exhibitionist form (thanks Lilith).

Momo is simulatenously the densest boyfriend of all time, while also being the most sincere. We haven't seen much of her fitness obssession lately, so I'm glad she wants to clad her girlfriend in invincible muscle armor. Shamiko wanting matching outfits with Momo was so sweeeeet, it gave me Type 3 diabetes!! At this point Mikan and Anri can only look on in awe at how dense Momo is... they make comments about it every time XD (though to be fair they should judge Shamiko as well for being so obtuse about it)

Dex-chan lover
Gosh I love Shamiko being horny on main for her gf. It's literally the cutest thing, and I love their interactions when one of them wants them to do something.

Excellent reaction indeed from Momo when learning of Shamiko's skewed crisis perception. 😆

And as noted before, Shamiko is definitely using "nemesis" as an euphemism. When will she use the word she really means?

Both shell transformations seemed quite stable, though they expose even less than the others perhaps they did have great compatibility with her soul... Not that they are practical in the slightest.

If she wanted cute while keeping exposition, I think a wooly bikini (like fate grand order - merry sheep) could have matched her well. But of course, going for pair outfits is what her hearts prefers...

WTH with the stilts?, lmao... It does solve one of her issues, but too bad she doesn't have the balance use them well. She would be better off learning to fly instead... Though Momo would probably say flying is mana inefficient.

When it comes to Shamiko's fluffy outifit, does anyone else get Goku and Lee vbes with their weighted training gear?
How much must that ether clothing weigh to make a crater?
I can imagine Shamiko getting somewhat used to wearing a winter outfit. And in battle she is convinced to take off her fluffy clothes to fight better and the ensuing crash as her gloves hit the floor is what instantly scares the enemy into surrendering.
Or perhaps something more stupid like all she does is transform and the ground shatters, she can't move but before the enemy finds that out they surrender.

Dex-chan lover
How about Shamiko doesn't just get one form but multiple different forms, that she chooses depending on what's needed most at the moment, like how she changed into the shells during the chapter. I could see this becoming a useful combat ability of hers.

@Nevos
That sounds like a cool idea, but unfortunately she’d need a lot of practice to get it down. It’d be a lot more convenient to just have a jack-of-all-trades form she’s used to using.
I do really wish her normal form wasn’t as revealing though. I don’t normally mind fan-service-y stuff, but the fact that Shamiko doesn’t like its design makes me not like it either.

Dex-chan lover
Mikan really needs to explain to Momo what it means when Shamiko wants to pair or match a phone or outfit. It was great that Momo managed a scramble and actually went more than half-way for Shamiko in the end, but Mikan is the one to tell Momo to pull her head out of her butt and understand when some kind of love is making itself known.

It would be cool if Mikan, Anri, and Foxey got Momo in a room and laid down the law on this, for the sake of frustrated and embarrassed onlookers who don't know what to do about absurd love flailing around before their eyes.

They also need to slap Momo around for calling Shamiko's belly fat, especially given how Shamiko feels about Momo's. Momo's portrayal is really excellent in that she is both feminine and a stereotypical dimwitted Guy.

And someone needs to tell Shamiko that it's time to drop that "nemesis" crap.

@thofheinz
Problem is, even if Mikan/Anri/Riko went on a reeducation offensive, Shamiko would deny everything, bringing us back to the start, because Momo trusts Shamiko to be an honest girl(but also an idiot). So no matter how absurd Shamiko's excuses are, she would actually believe them if they were directed at her.

Dex-chan lover
Now_Shell.png

It's very cute that Momo will just change her form to match Shamiko's. What a good girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
@BugDemon

Sadly, I think you're right. This is one of those absurd but none-too-rare situations where everyone knows the situation but them. Seiko and Ryo don't seem to, but Joshua does (with his flower advice) and Lilith does, so even the family is onto it.

It's a good thing this is not a serious series. Better a sweet and absurd yuri romance than an inexorably sad one, with the two leads dishonest in their feelings as they wind more and more tightly together.

@thofheinz

Perhaps Momo meant soft and not fat with "flabby" (though still not the best choice of word)... Tact is definitely not a trait of hers. It's a shame but that cannot be fixed with an intervention but rather organically as part of the hardships of a relationship.

I agree with BugDemon, the one that needs an intervention the most is Shamiko, she has to start being honest to herself. I wish Lilith, who already entrusted her to Momo, would give her that needed push.

Yeah I understood the "flabby" part less as fat and more as "absence of muscles". That is exactly the kind of thing Momo cares about most. Of course she would peddle her solve all muscle training any chance she can get lol

So, that's how it happens. Slowpoke just makes fun of Shelder's flabby stomach.

Double-page supporter
@GurrenPrime5
Actually, Shamiko can transform to any outfit as her will as long as it's something she can imagine and handle. And
there are still much more terrifyingly powerful abilities of Shamiko which Shamiko hasn't realized yet.

Double-page supporter
@BugDemon
In my opinion, that is true.
Shamiko's Dream power which can brainwash ANYONE permanently by planting an 'idea' and also is the natural enemy of navigators. In addition, she has her weapon which basically can transform ANY weapon (including living-weapon) with the same effect as long as Shamiko's imagination and mana allow.
DON'T READ IT IF YOU DON'T KNOW OR DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE CLIMAX OF VOL 5

Users who are viewing this thread