Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 60 - Café’s Closure Crisis!? The Demon’s Relocating Service!!

Fed-Kun's army
What's the "dogeza on a grater" thing? I assume it's a pun. If anyone knows can you explain it please?

btw Sunrise Arrow, I'd never point it out normally but I think said you wanted to know about typos: p. 2 should be "overcome THE storms of life," right?

Dex-chan lover
Gosh Momo being trained to smell her wife's cooking is such a sweet thing to see. I love how both of them don't want to rightly admit they need each other badly, hopefully we get an actual confession out of those two! Also hopefully the author is back at writing/drawing this manga! I don't want to hit the wall just yet ! >w<

@agronox
A dogeza is the type of bowing/kneeling that Shirozawa always does. Where his hands and face are directly on the ground. I guess the joke behind him doing it on a grater is that he’d do it even in the most uncomfortable places.

Dex-chan lover
Momo checking up on her wife's cooking was adorable. She's been completely domesticated by Shamiko's cooking.

I love how Momo is no longer in control of the flow of events nowadays and gets completely blindsided by recent developments. Oh how the turn tables.

Dex-chan lover
I love how wholesome Momo and Shamiko are but they really should be honest with themselves.

I also love the symbolism of Shamiko wanting Momo to show her her stomach. Not just because of her belly fetish, but because showing the stomach is a sign of exposing vulnerability. Shamiko wants Momo to be vulnerable with her and that's adorable.

Dex-chan lover
When is Mikan going to simply give in and admit that she is a teenaged mother?

And it looks like Momo knew who Foxey was from the beginning. Down the magical girl grapevine came the rumor of a fox demon and the vendetta against her by an aggrieved magical girl.

Dex-chan lover
Might be the recent lack of futaribeya but goddamn they not being honest with themselves was a bit frustrating. Still, momo's smile while thinking about shamiko ('s cooking) could save a million flaws in a chapter.

Thanks for the update <3

Lico is a funny trollish riot this chapter. Taking Metako's bed is the cherry on top (which she also stole).

@thofheinz

I don't think Momo knows specifically about Lico's past, other than what Lico said herself. Rather, it would not be hard to predict that Lico would have likely provoked some grudges going by those accounts, as well as how she usually acts.

Going back to that chapter, I wonder if the new character is precisely the girl that picked up the monkey core:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/730797/6

Ugallu might finally have a gate keeping job to do.

I wonder who that new character might be in the end.

Also Shamiko best wife and Momo best hus- *FRESH PEACH HEART SHOWER*

@Famiel
Shamiko is more likely to stick her Whatever Stick (fork form) into your spleen if you say something like that, than Momo doing something bad.
Remember what she did to Mikan when she revealed Shamiko's embarassing desire to have matching phones with her nemesis?

Already shipping the new girl with Lico.
It's possible I have a problem.

Lico-kun is hilarious , she needs a wife too , this manga started slowly but it is getting very good , thanks for the updates and i hope the author has good health

Such a cute chapter with everyone in the series together... even the nameless citizens... that doesn't feel forboding at all.
I love Lilith's Trash Radar.
I want more scenes that just show Momo and Shamiko staring into one another's eyes while smiling.

Fed-Kun's army
@bravedude8
You didn't realize that I just give a false spoiler, did you? How could you even mark my cmt as spoiler while there was sb spoiled the story even serious than me?

Seriously, do you even read my cmt probably?

Dex-chan lover
What grudge that lasts for over 10 years?
food grudge, of course
Thank for the chapter

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@yurirei It got reported as a spoiler and you literally mentioned "an upcoming character" and "truth end". I don't read the manga, I'm just going off multiple reports here.

Users who are viewing this thread