Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 75

Seriously, Sunrise will make theirs regardless, but that will take about a week, if you want to read theirs you'd be waiting anyway. What's the issue with making the chapter available earlier for those who don't care about quality.

Not caring about quality is what encourages garbage like this to be made and discourages people from making actually good releases in the first place.

Quality doesn't matter as long as you get the general idea of what they are saying. This is for impatient people, it won't stop the real well translated release, it's still happening, you know the members.

Get worried when a high quality release is done quickly, that's when your group will be out of business. Of course there's no reason to talk about other Kirara manga here, but Scantasia still being months behind in most of their manga isn't a good look.

Dex-chan lover
I love how peoples will always said "lol it's free" and "don't read if you don't like it" when someone "snipe' or make a half ass translation release like badbecause it's free or i can avoid it doesn't mean it had to be

Oh no... oh no no no no no no...
Now I get it. Why Momo thinks she did something bad and unforgivable. That Suika girl used her to get all the Dark Clan in town and do something to them. The way she talked it sounds like she... imprisoned or absorbed them or something (Gusion said some ominous stuff). Shit. Shit shit shit... No wonder she has so much guilt. And Gusion erased Momo's memories of her, so she wont feel even more guilt. But if Gusion returns and Momo remembers her, she will understand the full extend of her mistake and "lose motivation" as alternate Gusion put it.

That Suika person doesnt look human. She has sharp ears and lived for 1000 years. Her angel guide also looks chained up, which implies she control it against its will. Maybe she is a mazoku who got the power of a magical girl by subjugating a guide. Just how powerful could she be? And she is the type who thinks her ideology is completely right and just, as Momo realized. Those are the absolute worst types to deal with, because you cannot convince them otherwise.

Komomo was so focused on finding Sakura that she became a useful pawn... but just how did she manage to repel Suika from the city? I cannot fathom that she is strong enough to do it. And is this in any way related to "saving the world"? That would mean other magical girls would need to come and help her.

Aggregator gang
If suika "transferred" and "pities" them, it's probably some type of eternal imprisonment, similar to her chained mascot. Or, like, forceful change of nature.

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure she is endgame boss. It makes the most sense that Shamiko has to take down the most powerful magical girl, and it just so happens to be a one woman genocide machine. Suika is going to be a great villian, I can tell. ALSO LEWD HANDHOLDING HOLY CRAP!!!! MOMO ASKED FOR IT STRAIGHT UP!!!

I didn't even notice the translation wasn't from sunrise arrows until I read the comments.
Regardless, I think their translation is decent since I still have some general idea what is happening and could understand.
There is nothing wrong at least to me.
PERSONALLY, the translation is appreciated nonetheless. I'll still read from Sunrise.
-Regarding the chapter itself-
I'm terrified of what's going to happen. That panel with gusion is very terrifying with the distortion. Suika is definitely either a demon or a fallen magical girl.

As soon as a cute girl turned up in front of the house, I felt that feeling of dread.

@BlackFrost I'm not sure there is such a thing as a "fallen magical girl". The whole 'hunting demons' culture we've heard little things about (and the girl who was corrupted into being a magical girl bent on revenge a little earlier) makes me think that the whole magical girl system is corrupt, and most of them are either neutral or out to kill. In which case, Sakura, Momo and Mikan are the outliers.
We don't have a lot of information, so I could be wrong, but what Suika's doing at least doesn't seem to be frowned upon by the magical girl powers-that-be.

About the translation: “Cool, two cakes!”
About the chapter: things are getting exciting. I wonder how our heroes will “defeat” Suika? Defeat in quotes, since I’m sure Shamiko will find a peaceful solution. I just don’t know what.
I’d hate to say this, since I love this series so much, but I hope the series doesn’t last too much longer after Suika is “defeated.” I don’t want this to become a series that goes on for so long that it loses its identity. Plus, maybe the anime could make a cool movie out of this arc once it reaches this point. That’d be a real high note to end the series on.

I don't know which one hurts more to read. The grammars in this chapter, or the grammars in some of the comments here.

Double-page supporter
@BlackFrost

You...do realize that all of the dark clan are the demons right? Magical girls literally get free benefits for scoring kills on them even when the victim has done absolutely nothing. The angels just be merciless that way.

@natchu96
Not kill, seal. Sealing is the number one goal. Though some probably kill because they are too lazy. Probably comes with a penalty.

I can imagine that this Suika does something pretty messed up beyond the usual sealing though.

@Lhmac I know what you mean and the magical girl system is corrupt, yes. I think that is also probably part of why Sakura and Shamiko's dad(to an extend the others) work together because they wanted peace. And if from what I understood from this chapter, Suika wanted 'peace' too but she feel 'guilty' for the demons that are worried about Sakura and deided to 'help' them (imprisonment probably). So I guess my saying "fallen magical girl" is probably the wrong term for that but it is easier for me in my head at least to think of Suika that way. (⌒_⌒;) This play to the fact that I forgot that technically the light clan(the magical girls) WERE suppose to hunt the dark clan and vise-versa. Since I got caught up the fact Shamiko is suppose to save the dark clan from the light clan but ending up having Momo, Mikan and the others(some dark clan member, some light clan member and a crazy scientist) helping her, now needing to save the hometown, in the long run I guess I forgot they were suppose to fight each other. ( ̄ω ̄;)

@natchu96 Yes, I know. Which is why I just call the dark clan demons. It's easier for me to tag them like that in my head like I said on the paragraph above. Both the light and dark clan technically get benefits of each other anyways, so both sides are merciless sans Momo, Shamiko, Mikan, Ugalu and the rest I guess(they are still merciless but in different ways...probably).

@BlackFrost
Dark Clan arent just demons, they are anything that somehow intereferes with the natural order. Even a snake goddess like Mizuchi counts. Some are demons, others are not. I would even consider that "fallen magical girls" when they actually become a problem and arent fulfilling their job anymore are also classified as Dark Clan.

Furthermore Dark Clan gain no advantages from fighting or defeating magical girls. Unless you are thinking of using their blood to undo seals, but that generally is not really a reliable method. Especially at the point where they are actually defeated they barely have any mana left to use on the seal.

@BugDemon
Dark Clan arent just demons, they are anything that somehow intereferes with the natural order. Even a snake goddess like Mizuchi counts. Some are demons, others are not. I would even consider that "fallen magical girls" when they actually become a problem and arent fulfilling their job anymore are also classified as Dark Clan.
Thank you for this, it's hard for me to find words to explain that but this sums up what I was trying to say. Though I probably miss my mark. Ah I thought the dark clan gain things like power other than the seal thing if they manage to defeat magical girls but I guess I was mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread