Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
The typesetting is kinda bad. Sentences that are supposed to be separated are jumbled up together without a period. Sentences that aren't supposed to be separated are separated, making it harder to read.

Hopefully the usual TL can come faster.

@HungryIm
Adding an “s” to the end of “grammar” like you did is bad grammar. (Admittedly there are specific times where you can do that, just not the way you used it). Therefore, you were complaining about bad grammar, while making a really obvious grammar mistake. It was ironic.

Momo asking to hold Shamiko's hand would be cuter if it wasn't because she was terrified to relive meeting the woman responsible for her emotional and physical scars.
Kinda drowns everything else out.

Aggregator gang
young and innocent momo is too cute aaaa.

things getting darker huh

Dex-chan lover
I want to know why this new villain scorched the earth in the alternative reality Gusion showed Shamiko.

Double-page supporter
@thofheinz
If I had to guess her motives are "oh boy, a place where demons and magical girls live together would be great! Too bad there's so many risks I'm unwilling to take with that, so I'll have to exterminate all the demons in town instead!" And the alternate timeline is the end result, she torches Sakuragaoka and maybe even the rest of the world in her quest for "purity." Not out of any malice, but out of a desire to preserve the status quo of the light clan.

Things are getting rowdy here and seems like Ito sensei has finally thrown in the legit yabai main boss?! What's going to happen to our cute little momo?!

P/S: rest assured ,sunrise arrow is trying their best, as usual, to deliver their chapter, it won't be long now.

P/S: stay tuned for the possibly deciphered version of the unknown black boxes in some pages.

Dex-chan lover
So Little Momo, alone in the world and missing her sister, has to fight and drive off the perpetrator of an attempted demon genocide that she accidentally helped bring on, and winds up with deep gouges in her side and a well of bottomless guilt.

That's my guess.

I think this will bond Momo and Shamiko even more, in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread