Mad Chimera World - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Birth

Dex-chan lover
uhhh hope this author comes with a new story as interesting as this one and does not get axed as quickly too. lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Rin2k

But first, he needs to come up with a story that the Japanese people will like. Any manga will get axed as long as it doesn't suit their taste first. Ugh.

Supporter
Yeeee not sure how i feel about this ending, but thanks for the hard work!

Double-page supporter
did want to see more, but I thought the endless journey and implied recursion of evolution was at least a better end than a lot of axed series get

Dex-chan lover
@And-The-Geek-Shall @OniQueen It’s not the fault of the mangaka. He got axed. This means ine day his edittor randomly called and told him his manga would be cancelled. He still managed an unpredictable ending with what he had. The translations being so far apart gives you the impression that it was a long running series but it was axed very fast in Japan. That’s why it’s so hard to find good, original niche stuff with a decent length and a satisfying conclusion but not from a popular mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
Ram boy was in it just for the edge factor. Panda man got revived, but wasn't shown after. Interesting premise, but poor development and execution.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Wow that was interesting but kinda meh ending. Everyone now has black hair big woop not a big deal lol. Thanks Nameless for the hard work start to finish, good job!

Double-page supporter
It was an alright ending for an axe I guess.

Dex-chan lover
was she turned into an android or something or was she marking days, not years? I'm surprised that her being encased with mitsuki didn't influence the evolution like interfering with the butt worm dna.
It was a decent ending, still too bad it got axed... love the art.

Thank you so much nameless for doing this manga

This got axed but literal trash like "the island of giant insects" not only got a sequel but an anime too! WTF is wrong with japan?!

Dex-chan lover
at least it got axed while it's still good.
...unlike some mangas that overrun for years and years just because it's popular....

Dex-chan lover
@T4K4 it's amazing how there are still characters to kill, like doesn't at least one person die every chapter or something? Unless new characters appear from nowhere isn't there a hard limit on chapters?

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, that axe though, butt worm literally wins unconditionally.
At least I got to see the ending, thank for the translation

Contributor
Those two had a child ..nice and Mitsuki and his sister are together. Good ending🙃

Holy shit, what an ending. That creepy parasite fucker actually won in the end. Really wish this didn't get axed and it ran for a longer, maybe it would've had a different ending. Ah well, still appreciate what it was, thanks for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread