Mad Chimera World

Dex-chan lover
The worldbuilding was brilliant and designs gorgeous. Just 40 chapters would have been enough to adjust the pacing and make the conclusion satisfying. I'll never forgive the Japanese for axing this!

Supporter
God damn it. This had so much potential, why does generic harem isekai garbage like Isekai Skill Taker get dozens of chapters but stories like this get axed?

Dex-chan lover
A lesser popular known author, AKA. Masashi Kisimoto;s older brother work(thats why you can see the drawing style resemblance)
too bad for his luck as some of the things he made is great though(666 satan, Blazer drive)

Dex-chan lover
I wish more japanese authors went the webcomic route, would love to see this story get a proper conclusion and not be at the whims of a publisher.

Well i've seen worse axed finale but still what a shame it wasnt generic harem isekai cheat reincarnation #25683 then the publishers would have given it a chance.

The ending was fairly rushed but all in all this is a great unique manga. I enjoyed the bizarreness of it all and the art never disappointed. The story seemed pretty coherent until the last few chapters. The ending was OK but I wanted more. Still very enjoyable I'd recommend it as a short read.

Unsatisfying conclusion aside, it ended like it began with me saying "WTF is this shit".

@viannetan I don't know about that..... But there is other reasons why this got canned even the brother of Samurai 8 got his series canned due to sales not being good as they were low as hell. It's mulitle factors I guess. :/

I am just going to echo many of the sentiments found here. Mad Chimera World is an amazing and unique work. It really is unfortunate that it was axed and subsequently rushed. The world is so interesting that I find myself reading nonstop because I just have to know more about it!

Users who are viewing this thread