Made in Abyss - Ch. 64 - Juusou

Dex-chan lover
I like how both Reg and Nishigora both immediately thought of going in the bath together. I don't know why they'd want that, since Nishigora's huge mass would just displace all of the water, but whatever. Time for more Reg bullying without harming him...in another six or more months!

I love all of the Faputa expressions this chapter!

I hope we do get to see glimpses of the battle between the lord of dawn vs the lord of mystery and why the lord of mystery is called a “coward”.
Srajo, lord of mystery, uses her whistle like a smoke pipe, pretty cool!

Dex-chan lover
And then the editor came in and said: "this battle is really cool and all, but you don't actually plan to have it go anywhere, so lets cut it off and just do the bathing chapter"

If Akihito had an editor he'd probably have an hero'd years ago over the release schedule.

Dex-chan lover
Really liked the battle sequences here (what the hell is a juusou?)
I believe Juusou are effectively children born like Nanachi maybe Faputa who are apparently sacrificed to the abyss maybe and the white whistle the Lord of Mystery adopts them into her team if that makes any sense

So she can transform too and she is op too, plus she is scared of Ozen?
I think she might have gotten pissed off that she was compared to Ozen?

And then the editor came in and said: "this battle is really cool and all, but you don't actually plan to have it go anywhere, so lets cut it off and just do the bathing chapter"
they already did the bath chapter

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love all of the Faputa expressions this chapter!

I hope we do get to see glimpses of the battle between the lord of dawn vs the lord of mystery and why the lord of mystery is called a “coward”.
Srajo, lord of mystery, uses her whistle like a smoke pipe, pretty cool!
I love how Faputa took her Job of actually being the Bodyguard while Reg is fighting seriously we see at the end of the chapter she is shielding both Nanachi and Reiko from any debris cause by the fight to not fall on them and is holding them beneath her

Users who are viewing this thread