Made in Abyss Official Anthology

It's not much but there's official description on the site, I'm not sure why does it mention narehate village, could anyone translate it properly to put in description here?
「メイドインアビス」公式アンソロジー。リコ、レグ、ナナチから成れ果て村の面々まで、度し難い「アビス」キャラたちが勢揃い! 益々パワーアップしてお届けいたします!

It would be helpful to have author names in the chapter titles, since each one is different.

We do have their names written at the start of each chapter, so it would be a somewhat extra redundant, but that’s just my personal opinion.

The problem I'm having is if I'm looking for specific author's work, then I have no other choice but to go through 1st page of each chapter until I find the right one. There might not be much now, but if it grows to 10+ it will be painful.
Editing info to add new author and artist with each new chapter is also extra work, that's not helpful in that regard, since it doesn't let you instantly navigate to the chapter by said artist.

Group Leader
@Nayas
Okay, I have added the authors' names to the chapter titles.
Thanks for the suggestion. 🙂

Group Leader
We have added 3 extra colored pages at the end of Volume 2 Chapter 8 "Across the Dusk". Thank's Ranshin, for your amazing coloring!

Dex-chan lover
Those stories are so well made that I can't dissociate them from the original manga.

What? How did Prushy go back up? Did Bondrewd use some cartridges on her?

Users who are viewing this thread