Made in Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - End of a Fierce Fight

Double-page supporter
Dude's just really into topless little girls, it's his hobby.

I feel more sad than anything else at the image of the naked children.
They're all moments before their death in such vulnerable positions... It's really depressing.

story would have been just as good with less doll like children but everything else is still phenomenal.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering, if they are in a place that looks like desert so it must be really cold.
I wonder if Reg actually feel cold at all. I know that he can withstand many things (thanks to Riko's experiments) but is low temperature also ignored? 🤔
Side note: As I was writing this comment, I was feeling very cold so that's why this thought came to my mind.

Dex-chan lover
Page 31 should not exist and is making me seriously consider dropping this manga. The story is super engaging, the world is amazing, and the characters are interesting. but nudity (ESPECIALLY OF CHILDREN) in a action-adventure manga just makes it harder for me to take seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Whole chapter of Reg tortured, getting his arm cut off and piss collected, no one bats an eye.

Meanwhile one page of a topless loli and certain people shit themselves lol.

Page 31 should not exist and is making me seriously consider dropping this manga. The story is super engaging, the world is amazing, and the characters are interesting. but nudity (ESPECIALLY OF CHILDREN) in a action-adventure manga just makes it harder for me to take seriously.
like the plot and world is so interesting but i just dont want to see nudity of anyone and it's 100x worse if it's literal children who are 8 years old, if the author really wanted nudity in his manga he should've considered making the characters of age atleast, great story and world but just a terrible horny pedo ass author who likes seeing little kids naked

Dex-chan lover
maybe because were not PEDOPHILES?
It’s a fictional character and story, hence why people aren’t freaking out over Reg’s disembodiment or are you secretly Child torturers?

Does enjoying a manga where people constantly get grusomely killed make someone a murderer or psychopath? No.

Why are you applying your real life morals to one thing and not the other?

Users who are viewing this thread