MADK

Public Relations
Very interesting, I'm really liking the art too. Hope we get more!

Quite weird, and not what I was expecting based on the cover. But the art is really pretty,

Hella weird, dont think I woulda read this if i had read the tags but oh well. Gonna continue reading this since its interesting though.

The art is so beautiful, I was driven to order a physical copy of the book just to look through (even if I can't read it). Of course, seeing what I did, now I'm only more excited about future translations...I love Makoto so much, what a cutie patootie. Everything about this series is a combination of erotic and drop dead gorgeous, it's sheer eye candy with a healthy dosage of political demonic machinations, what's not to love?

i normally avoid horror/gore themes, much less ero-guro, but this series is The Exception. the art is just gorgeous-- more like, gore-geous, amirite. the plot is simple so far, but the details sublime, and the characterizations are just. exquisite. you know how demons tend to just be another flavor of humans, but just with horns and stuff? here you really get that taste of inhumanity. it's great.

it also helps that theres cute panels interspersed through the chapters, so its like a palate-cleanser between the guro stuff. definitely recommend.

Don't like ero-goro? Doesn't matter because this story has amazing beautiful art and a very capitivating story line. The world is something you want to explore more of. I wish more translators would pick up stories a little more ouout of the ordinary like this. There's so much potential here, that it makes you hope for more than just 3 volumes. Gonna keep an eye on this artist 👁

I adore this series and I hope someone picks up the translations for volume 2. I never thought I would be into ero-guro until I read this. The author's character designs are so creative and their art is mesmerizing.

Users who are viewing this thread