MADK

reu

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know of any other manga like this?
It's like a combination of the best parts of manga and french comics

For anyone who doesn't follow Suzuri on Twitter, they announced an official English translation of the first volume releasing in February next year. It's already up for pre-order on Amazon and Barnes and Noble!!!!

I've gone through some disturbing books but I've never found them as fascinating and entertaining as this one.. Honestly, I feel for Makoto. The things I'm into are things my parents would call cursed then they'd probably disown me or something since they're very 'normal' and religious. This is why no one else knows except a few people close to me that can accept me as I am since they're also like me in a way. Absolutely not for everyone but the people I've recommended it to said that they found it interesting.

At first, the art is a little disorienting since there were a bunch of irregular lines but I got used to it! The plot and character designs are very good too! I can't wait how the rest of the story goes.

please someone translate volume 3 to english i really dont want to give a certain company that starts with the letter 'V' my money for a preorder that isn't coming out until late fall of 2023

Last edited:
Found this manga while searching for "disturbing, violent" mangas. Literally a kiddy comedy. Even the drawings are comical. Anything is "disturbing" to people these days. How can drawings be disturbing, violent, gory, sexual?!?! It's fucking drawings!!!!

please someone translate volume 3 to english i really dont want to give a certain company that starts with the letter 'V' my money for a preorder that isn't coming out until late fall of 2023
LOL you pay to see drawings?!?! LOOOOOL
Also, anywhere but mangadex has it all translated for free. Mangadex just sucks at translating stuff. Why even bother if it's all translated already? Who uses this site for anything else but keeping a database of what you read and plan to read? Do people really read stuff in mangadex? wtf

Users who are viewing this thread