Madoka no Himitsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - First Impressions Are Important!

Dex-chan lover
It can't be the same, I mean, with this premise there's no way the author hasn't seem Wandering son or similar ones (I think there's at least 3 more like this?) so no way this would be published if they're just gonna do the same with different characters.

Well I hope it doesn't XP

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata Reminds me a lot of Otonari Complex, except with kids instead of college students ( though they did have a flashback segment)

Group Leader
Def a little close to Wandering Son, but artists know full well "there's nothing new under the sun"
Everything is a rehashed tale of something, so give it a few chapters before passing judgement. Still too early to say it's inherently a "copy". Especially since so far we don't really know the MCs affiliation with the activity. Does he truly feel he's a girl, like Shuichi did in WS, or is it really just an affiliation with being "cute" and liking cute things?

Dex-chan lover
God damn it, I was hoping it was guy x trap not trap x trap.

hmm more cross dress love stories. Hope this works alright starting with their ages.

Another Hourou Musuko? I won't complain if there are similar elements! MOAR!!!!!1

Is the kid trans, effeminate or just oblivious to how they are acting or feeling?

Dex-chan lover
Y'all over here with the Wandering Son hot takes and not the Ayame-kun and Sakura-chan cold takes.

Contributor
I'd hope this isn't wandering son
Cause the main pair don't get together in that, and the girl stops crossdressing.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh I'm getting Sakura-chan and Amane-Kun vibes. Hopefully!

Banned
@JeezyHungry

For girls there's alot more of acceptance as they can wear anything.

For boys it's always this or that or you're not a man at all.

Quite the society we live in.

Users who are viewing this thread