Madoka no Himitsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Signs of Trouble

Dex-chan lover
YEAH kick those people asses with an amazing costumes.

also that girl who where friends of them both when showing the picture, I REALLY fucking love her insane as fuck hair like its so wild and untamed, wish she showed up more often

Why is every school in Japan doing gender swapped plays? Seems far too common in manga that deal with gender bending or crossdressing..

Dex-chan lover
further definitive proof that children are the spawn of satan, awful little gremlins that ruin each others' lives

Banned
Femboy validation manga
ESTHLSNXYAMY2UI

Dex-chan lover
Hah, those kids got rekt. Good to see a bit of karma happen right there. I don't know if it would be unfortunate if something in them awakens from cross dressing.

Nice to see he told Hiro the truth, that plot line wasn't really doing much, anyway.

@justforthelulz Is it really? I guess there isn't much else they can really do since Madoka and Itsuki's preferences have been accepted and affirmed by now. Especially in regards to Itsuki seemingly accepting Madoka as a friend. There is the matter with the girl who ratted them out, it hasn't really been said why she did that exactly beyond being a little shit.

This chapter made me smile, they are both so cute and I love the message of being yourself and doing what you love

Fed-Kun's army
>Let's beat them with amazing costumes!

Hold on a minute, isn't this the plots to Barbie movies?
Do not ask me how I know that.

Users who are viewing this thread