Madonna ga Glass Case no Naka - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Madonna's Whereabouts

Dex-chan lover
Wait. That's the end? Wait. He just kissed a 12 year old? Hol up. This ain't right.

Dex-chan lover
JAIL!!! but just maybe... its fine? maybe shes mentally legal? :x

Dex-chan lover
Poor MC
Dread it, run from it, the pedo-ending still arrives

Dex-chan lover
Guy just has to fight his (and her) urges for a few years, then he's in the clear.
That smile on the last page is dangerous, whoo..

I love this artist's style. Hope they make something new soon.

Power Uploader
@Darklight99 There is no link, the one shot was only sold at COMITIA 109 so you needed to be there to buy it. I managed to contact someone who had it but since it’s quite the collector item (being sold above 100USD used at surugaya) he didn’t want to damage it during the scanning process but agreed to send me pictures, which are not that bad but definitely not scan quality so…. That’s about it.

Group Leader
Fucking hell. It almost redeemed itself but then it went for the pedo end. This is why the government wants to ban anime+manga ffs.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO THE AUTHOR IS A FUCKING MAD MAN. HE MADE IT A PEDO ENDING IM DEAD

Double-page supporter
Homeboy's 20 years older than her. Depending on when they had her, he might even be older than her parents.

Group Leader
@Darklight99 I think sharing an alternative opinion with someone is much stronger than just telling them not to have one. I'm more incredulous than anything though. You're not? This guy wrote an actual pedo ending. Next thing we know there's going to be a manga about a grandpa marrying a baby(that's actually 1000 years old!) /s. Please, tell me what you think of the ending and/or the manga overall.

Dex-chan lover
@ScarecrowB Is there a way for you to post those pictures I don’t really care about the quality I just want to see the raws and what happened

@dotawolfbrother I think the problem with your opinion is that it’s similar to opinions of people that go “if the gay character dies it’s a shit movie” for you it doesn’t matter if the story is good or not as long as the ending is pedo it’s trash.

Dex-chan lover
@dotawolfbrother I'm talking about the fact that it was always pedophilic. It would be one thing if their relationship hadn't always had an air of pedophilia attached to it. To me, the general rating of this manga would be like 6/10. I'm more surprised over the ending than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread