Madoromi Barmaid

VIP
We're gonna be doing this, but only need a tl. If any tl interested, please pm me.

Get drawn in by the delicious cover art, stay for the delicious-sounding cocktail recipes.

I bet you are all pulled by the cover right.

Ah so am I.

is it just me that thinks the artist is from some hentai.... i feel i already see the artstyle in some of my hentai man.....

i knew it... why yhe heck hentai artist want to go mainstream? isn't it a chore and eat our souls? most mainstream manga artist have been getting their soul plucked by the editor. only the chosen one can have freedom drawing what they loved nowadays.

Supporter
Hm. Somehow I don't think that wine is the correct word in each page, but I'm not entirely sure since I don't actually read Japanese... Can someone confirm/deny that they use "wine" specifically? Seems strange to me when talking about the various different liquids, especially since the majority of the bottles are liquors rather than "wine"

@wanstarz it's their choice, obviously you don't know any more than they do to make such generalized claims about manga publishing.

Common sense: if going mainstream/serialized is so bad, you'd wonder why scanlators push for their readers to buy official copies when available. Big thonker.

You look like the type of people who read this kind of bs in some forum who knows where and slowly add your own sensationalized bits until it gets bigger and you think your interpretation applies 100% for all cases of artists/authors' serialization because you're "defending" them.

Until said artist speak out for themselves about how unfavorable being serialized is for them, you'd do better to keep that to yourself.

@sanctuario Pao. Sucks that mangaupdates actually hasn't updated their data.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t take me for a fool, but...came in for the cover in the main page, remaining for the “story”.
I’m not a fan/expert of coctails, but I often find myself liking mangas centered around food or drinks.

So...cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread