Madoromi Barmaid

Dex-chan lover
So a female remake of bartender...

So far it seems better than Ghostbusters 2016

Dex-chan lover
The two chapters out so far made for a good teaser, I look forward to seeing more.

i was wondering, i think i recognize the style, but it was true, the author is doin doujinshi too

VIP
We haven't dropped this series, the prs are slow so if anyone is interested in proofreading this series, dm me or drop a message in our discord server!

Dex-chan lover
I saw the cover and I was like wait, didn't I see a doujin or some very hot OC with this artstyle before? And voila, it's true. To think this dude has his own series, wew.

I just wanted to try reading it because it happened to be a free content on EBJ (vol 1 only). But thank you for continuing this! I'm curious.
Honestly, I don't really recommend stories about bartenders. Indeed, not many are offered because they always play with complaints and whatever the environment around the customer works makes them stressful. But just like Bartender manga, there is an interesting part when viewed from the social side without any strange performances to attract interest from the strangeness.

Drambuie isn't scotch, it's whisky liqueur that has scotch as a base but how it is translated makes it sound like all scotch would have honey, herbs and spices. IDK if its the translation or original that makes this mistake but it is quite big mistake in my opinion, I hope there isn't more of them further ahead.

The most recent chapter is apparently incorrect about the origins of the Tom and Jerry. While Jerry Thomas was indeed a prolific and famous bartender who invented a multitude of cocktails and claimed the invention of it, it existence was documented before Thomas was even born and is thought to be credited to Pierce Egan who penned a play of the same name, but it's definitive origins remain a mystery.

Sources: https://punchdrink.com/recipes/tom-jerry/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_and_Jerry_(drink)

Great Manga! Thank you for translation of this gem, guys!

I've been catching it as it's been airing over here. It tends to jump around, since last week's episode pulled content from Volume 3, while the very first episode was straight out of Volume 1 Chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread