Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Dahliya Wilts No More~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 0

Dex-chan lover
God damn I think I'm in love... This is one of the best 'isekai' fantasy world creating stuff I've read and it's only the first damn chapter... Let's hope it keeps up.
Damn magic circuitry... Like flipping resistors and capacitors. My little engineering heart..
Many thanks

instant hooked. so far the story is good, it seems it starts with her life in modern japan where they overwork themselves, and at death's door she vowed that she would live a better life the way she wants instead a life of regret and etc. Cute little girl with a high learning curve for magic formation and such.

Thank you for chapter.

@Solistia yeah just read it was wondering why there's 2 different version of this when the other one is just her future self, Anyways
her life for chapter one of the adaptation starts off kinda tragic hopefully it gets better for her.

OMG it's so cute. But I'm also so confused. I don't get how this version links to the such a tragic future. I guess time can change circumstances but I can't get why the father agree to arrange such an engagement given this chapter. And how it opens from such dramatically different starting points while adapting from the same book. Well I guess I'll find out over the future... months. I guess. Followed.

Love the first chapter! I almost feel like it didn't need to be an isekai story (from the author perspective), but those are big atm, so I digress. Look forward to seeing the developments.

Fed-Kun's army
Wants to make a hairdryer builds a melta gun instead. Other story wants to build a melta but makes a hairdryer. Such is life in the warp.

Shut!, i got it wrong, and first read the future, just to notice this after 1 hour... well, got also hooked so no problem.

Next, look up for the novel.

Fed-Kun's army
Sad, I can't find if anyone translated the WN into english.

But this manga version has the better feels. Reminds me of the father-daughter in the music video Shelter

I kinda like this adaption more since it shows this part of her life instead of telling us about it through a flashback.

Double-page supporter
Correct me if im wrong, this manga is seinen and the other is josei right? I guess thats why the other version use love drama+adult female struggle as bait and this series use loli+dad daughter relationship as bait.

Dex-chan lover
Hearing about the other adaptation and its tragic setting is giving me cold sweat...

She should make another with a safety lock that releases the flamethrower setting

Users who are viewing this thread