Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Dahliya Wilts No More~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 0

Group Leader
@kilisloe thus far they are different, this one is Dahliya as a child, and the other is Dahliya as an adult. That said, this being a chapter 0, it's hard to know if the next chapter will follow the same storyline or not.

Fed-Kun's army
Dang she made a mega buster! Forget the hair dryer make the mega man armors lol

MNVmNQv.gif

Group Leader
A very unique series. I've seen 2+ different adaptions being done before, when one gets cancelled/ends and then gets rebooted, but never have I seen such a unique situation where it's 2 different adaptions ongoing of the same title simultaneously, by 2 different publishers, for 2 different target demographics. Interesting. I'm liking both of them so far.

Dex-chan lover
No, she didn't think of it by herself. She plagiarized it from our world. Lol.

Coulda made a flammenwerfer but the dad was too much of a softie

Solid pilot chapter, looking forward to more to come

Dex-chan lover
@Solistia I read it.. then i when and machine translated the raws of the webnovel.. LOL It's sad what happened, but at least she's realized and she's growing! Just took 2 lifetimes

@Harry_Dong
"AROUND 40 KENJA NO ISEKAI SEIKATSU NIKKI"
"AROUND 40 KENJA NO ISEKAI SEIKATSU NIKKI ~ KIMAMA NA ISEKAI KYOUSHI RAIFU ~ "
Both are on "https://rawqq.com"
surprisingly the one that started later is not going farther than chapter 4, while the other one continues
after, I did not go looking for the original websites
so maybe it goes on, besides often series that work well are already translated even before having the free raws

Dex-chan lover
So this one is early and the bother is late game novel type shit right? I'm up for it then :D

Dex-chan lover
the multiple iteration thing reminds me of maoyuu...so i hope that unlike maoyuu this will be fully scanlated (maoyuu has about 4 versions and none of them completely scanlated, including the really good officially main version)

for some reason,,, i can't help but think of tony stark????
great story tho, has potential
only hope it doesn't flop

Dex-chan lover
How interesting,
hair dryer and flamethrower.
....That doesn't sound right.

Thanks for the chapter!
Yes the ultimate in blow dryer technology! The Flamer hair dryer uses flames to instantly dry not only the hair but the entire head and shoulders as well. Please handle carefully, side effects can include 1st to 2nd degree burns on effected areas, hair and eyebrows and skin completely burned off, death, death like symptoms, and sudden spread of fire in area. So please use responsively and company not responsible for any injuries or deaths resulting in misuse of product. But guaranteed to utterly dry the hair out with no complaints from any users whatsoever! The vict- user's families on the other hand... Furthermore, can be used as jet propulsion on various vehicles. Supplies are limited so buy now!

Nice that the father was doting, but should've paid more attention to how well his daughter and fiance thought of each other and how well they were really getting along. That and listened to her when told him to keep some things in moderation.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so far from what I can tell, this adaptation is a little more magical than the other one and wants to set up a more solid foundation for the future, while the other one cuts straight to the point and talks about business

Page 32, I imagined the opening of the hair blower as a mouth with little fangs as soon as I saw it and it looked weird.

Users who are viewing this thread