Maga-Tsuki

Power Uploader
@HermesPasser Ended at volume 13 with chapter 65. Most likely got picked by KC when the scanlation was around chapter 41-42, hence the scanlator stopped it. Or the group died and nobody picked it since then. I can't say for sure.

This thing is pretty disappointing alod fuck the harem ending only horny fucks wants it.

Fed-Kun's army
wait, that was the end? where's the harem wedding aluded to on the cover?

WAIT, THAT'S NOT THE END, THERE ARE 4 MORE VOLUMES Just not on here.

Fed-Kun's army
Started off decent like any other harem ecchi story, but at one point it became a drag to read, characters started to become annoying and it felt like nothing was progressing at all. Ending was somewhat disappointing, felt rushed. 6/10 i guess.

Group Leader
I'm only at chapter 21, and i'm already tired of this. It was a good idea from the beginning, but the harem wastes everything !
The manga tries to be funny but fails miserably. Tropes after tropes, cliché after cliché, useless character after useless character.... All of this add up, to create an unfunny, pathetic mess. Don't forget about this... computer-generated art-style.
I'll try my best to keep reading. Maybe it gets better at the end ? Let's find out.

EDIT : So, after around chapter 55, it starts to get a bit better. The story becomes slightly more enjoyable, some of the annoying characters gets out of our sight, and the manga overall becomes funnier. The last part of the ending is still disappointing
I was expecting nice scenes from the MC and his girlfriend, but this trash harem comes back, god damnit
, but it was still better than the first 3/4 of the manga.

So, to sum up, this series is not great, not terrible. You should only consider reading it if you have time to kill (my current situation), and a lot of patience. 7/10

Group Leader
Actual Harem tag that has Actual Harem end great manga I'm gonna re - read this again 9/10

Group Leader
I just finished this manga 3 weeks ago and I don't remember anything about it, aside from its unique ending that everyone here has already said, with spoilers out for everyone to see of course. This manga just doesn't have any sustenance, nothing really unique, nothing that stands out, all accompanied by an indecisive and unbearable male lead. That being said, I think I enjoyed this while I was reading it, so don't let my words stop you from checking if this manga is good or not

Dex-chan lover
This series is enjoyable, but only since very few harem manga are willing to commit to harem. The art was ok, lacking in either finer details for a more life like look or chibi style for a cute style. This limited what the characters could convey through their faces when the range of their faces was in the first place limited. The harem was built really too quickly. When I saw Amaterasu I did not expect her to fall in love within 10 chapters. The worst part though was the constant blocking of Akari-Yasuke moments. By the end, it was irritating that those two didn't get any good romance other than handholding, even if the series as a whole was ecchi.

Regardless, I still enjoyed reading since it committed to a harem in a way few other manga have.

7/10

Promising start with interesting plot which turned into idiotic trash comedy with generic ending. MC from slightly perverted guy in unfortunate events turned into boobs obsessed imbecile with IQ of fungus. There is NO flicking logical reason why other girls besides childhood friend and the goddess became to love him, except "I am typical harem protagonist, so this just how it works". Despite all trash he committed, they still for some flicking reason love him. He says, he only loves his childhood friend, and yet, on his date with her he acts like there is no feeling at all. WTF? Ending is stupid as other part of the story. (Spoilers) This perverted guy, who obsessed with boobs, panties and sex never even kissed his girlfriend over all this years not to mention sex. And in the honey noon night having sex with his girlfriend he prefered stupid stuff with all other girls. I am so disappointed. 5/10.

Users who are viewing this thread