Magdala de Nemure - Ch. 13

Supporter
My brain hurts trying to remember this. I could swear I did read it before I even knew mangadex...

Well, well, this is one I haven't seen for ages ...

Thanks for translating this, BTW ;)

Group Leader
Everyone, Thnx for showing yo appreciation plz join my discord server to gimme pats.

Dex-chan lover
@deathpad
@silverb21

bringing back the old memes
9cc1283747af2a5e8a698c2283f0809f.jpg

As someone who has no direction in life, reading this felt good, thanks for translating which allowed me to see this in the updates

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for picking this. Actually the raw came out till chap 18 long ago if i am not wrong in remember it

Oh wow it's been so long since I've heard anything about this! Thank you very much for picking it back up
We will watch your career with great interest from now on

Fed-Kun's army
Reading this after so long without going through the old chapters was a big mistake.

Been so long since the last chapter that I learned how to make Damascus steel. Ty for the chap.

Also does it bother anyone that the 'Damascus steel' is just an unformed lump of steel, rather than an ingot or even some kind of patterned blank? Like as I understand it Damascus is basically what you get when you weld together scrap metal into a blank, fold it a bunch, and the irregularities form a wavy pattern. It just strikes me that the author doesn't actually seem to know what Damascus even is?

Maybe the real Damascus was the friends we made along the way.

Sure hope we manage to reach the end of this series at last. Thanks so much for picking it up and can't wait to see what happens next now 😁

Users who are viewing this thread