Mage & Demon Queen

Contributor
New Fetish Discovered : Lamia With Ripped Stockings, This guy is f*cking genius
Okay that's all for latest chapter.
Note : since this webtoon still categorized as "Webtoon Challange" equals with Doujinshi. So I can upload in here. Except when the the artist recruited by webtoon staff to be official, and then we must taken this down.

Double-page supporter
more chapters and more extras please. ?
This work is addictive. +_+

Dex-chan lover
Note : since this webtoon still categorized as "Webtoon Challange" equals with Doujinshi. So I can upload in here. Except when the the artist recruited by webtoon staff to be official, and then we must taken this down.
If they don't report it in the next 15 minutes, you're legally allowed to keep uploading

Power Uploader
Anyone can post in discover category of line webtoon, but only ones with higher view an likes are selected to be shown on main page. so by doing this, you are in no way helping the author, and if anything harming the author. please go the the webtoon site, and read it from there and leave a like if you want to help the story and author.

Contributor
I already support the author through patreon and ask personally : "can i re-upload to mangadex"
This is why she/he(author) said : "its okay, if you dont erase credital page and please add delay 2 days. At least you gonna help me to gather viewer and supporter and subscriber(LOL). But if my work become official, please delete immidiately"

The Phillipines are in Asia.
right, didn't bother to check author's background and just assumed it isn't an Asian comic since it's originally in English and it's being uploaded to webtoons/en, my bad
lol! philippines migrated from space...
"lololololol" damn, you're so funny...

Mage & Demon has moved to the featured section of Line webcomics.

-> https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/mage-and-demon-queen/list?title_no=1438 (also listed as the official english version above)

Unfortunately that means we will have to wait until the original chapters are rereleased before seeing new content. But that's ok you know. At least we won't get spammed with self congratulatory updates from the author about their follower count you know. I'm not bitter you know.

Contributor
Hilarious and more touching than I had initially expected. The season 1 ending was deeply satisfying.

I speed read all 75 chapters(episodes>.>) on Webtoons and even made an account to fave sub and like all of it. truly a 10 star worthy comic and I need more!

shame its not here :c I'll read manga here first if at all possible and use other sites if I can't.

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed this, even more than I expected to considering I already liked the setting.

I ended up rating it a 10, but it's probably more of a 9.5 if such a rating existed. It delves a bit too much into fetish territory in some cases and plays a little bit too hard on the comedy angle sometimes, but in general: it's an extremely interesting story with a very unique twist (hero suicides repeatedly to demon queen in order to confess love before getting blown away again) that will leave you desperately wanting to know what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad there are cultured filipinos like the author of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread