Magi Craft Meister - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
a lot of small mistakes everywhere.. did this skip the proofreader?
Anything can happen in 6 months. That being said, this has the same crew in the same position as 6 months ago (prev ch), so there is nominally a PR but no QC.

Dex-chan lover
Anything can happen in 6 months. That being said, this has the same crew in the same position as 6 months ago (prev ch), so there is nominally a PR but no QC.
i used to work in this group a while ago, usually there is a qc so mustve been no qc
i remember things like this happening every once in a while but quite rarely, oh well

Double-page supporter
Sigh, I swear its like they slap together two things and decide to call the resulting abomination "powered boats".

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, I swear its like they slap together two things and decide to call the resulting abomination "powered boats".
MC isn't exactly a great engineer. He makes most of his inventions work by throwing expensive materials and ABC's skills at the problem. All of them have a lot of room for improvement.

Dex-chan lover
when mc forgot there something called MOTOR!!! it's only for a boat, why a golem though. it's overengineered imho
and yet he's somehow remember how to make sweet potato

Dex-chan lover
when mc forgot there something called MOTOR!!! it's only for a boat, why a golem though. it's overengineered imho
and yet he's somehow remember how to make sweet potato
Meanwhile me saying “why not screws you dumbfuck”. Paddles are terribly inefficient, especially compared to screws. But i guess MC doesn’t want to leak shit that’s too hi-tech to leave Hourai and that includes screws?

Dex-chan lover
I've come to terms with the plot gaps and the mc not using his gifts perfectly adds to the story in a way.

Or the giant robot of doom not being restraint in any way. Would be a shame if someone who knows how to activate it walks by.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like there's a huge chunk missing out of the middle of this chapter...

Contributor
Superior Japanese MC teaching clueless natives the basics of cooking sweet potatoes... :huh:

I'd understand if it was a complex dish that needed advanced cooking techniques, or special tools but did they have to dumb down the people of this world enough not to have figured out how to apply almost primitive cooking techniques to something as simple as a sweet potato?? Cavemen dropping a sweet potato on smoldering rocks after a fire could've discovered this. There are no advanced tools or knowledge necessary. I know some Japanese love their stone roasted sweet potatoes, but this ain't it chief.

I want to laugh at how the thing they're worried about going berserk, is actually going berserk just as they developed the counter to it.

Users who are viewing this thread