Magi Craft Meister - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
Its still going! I was starting to thing it might of been dropped or just forgotten.

Dex-chan lover
Man that ending was dark....he collpased his only connection to the tunnel (for the moment) and Hanna happily believes he'll come soon..

Did mc return to vilage? or the time past so long that the vilagers are death because time diferrnt betwen world and dimension ?

Double-page supporter
Whoops, I thought I was accidentally reading that Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken chapter with Bester.

Dex-chan lover
@darax
He really does come back to the village after four month according to the web novel and no there is no time difference since the lab was in the same world as the village was.

Dex-chan lover
Time to build some Gundam's and start taking over the world. Muwahahaha.... Yeah right, I bet the first thing he goes off to do is find rice and/or make soy sauce.

Dex-chan lover
@UltimateAdrian20
@darax

Only the entrance was collapsed. He can still enter it from the transporter and just get rid of the wall he created. (which he does much later on when he finally chooses to return to the village)

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane:
He doesn't go full mad scientist just yet, first he's going to travel and gain a few more girls for his harem.
It's only once the threat of war looms on the horizon that he takes off the kid gloves and stops restraining himself so much. We're not quite are "orbital death satellites" yet, but 'advanced' at least.

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot whether the noble was stripped from his position or not.

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify

Yeah. The WN translation is critically slow. I've bitten the bullet and read everything anyway, with some difficulties due to language.

All I can say is that the story gets way more interesting later. And where nowhere near meeting the true best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread