Magi Craft Meister - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - I Won't Let You Interfere!

Group Leader
giphy.gif

please just narrow the amount of projects you do if it's going to be half a year between chapters.

Dex-chan lover
did nothing for half a year and only comes back to translate once another group comes in to translate it... stop fucking hogging all the mangas and let other groups do them, you obviously aren't able to handle all of them.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, I really don't care about sniping at the best of times, and I especially don't care about it if you're 6 months late to the party. If you don't want to or can't handle it, don't expect others to not take it for themselves.

It's not that they can't handle them, they just don't want to update the less popular ones, but their dumb pride won't let others take them instead.

I'm also pretty sure they hold on to complete chapters and don't release them until interest rises again.

MD@Home
for those unaware (or those that don't care) series like these are released in volumes.

our raw provider didn't have these chapters so we had to wait a while till we could work on them.

Add to that, that the person originally doing this series retired before we got new raws, and things will just get delayed.

I will admit that we did drop quite a few series when restructuring and dealing with internal issues. but this isn't one of them.

hmm, perhaps Mangadex could implement a tab on the manga's page for translator notices? for situations like you describe so that followers aren't left in the dark.

@LunaDelrey
What a piss poor excuse that doesn't even make sense.

You say the raws are released in volumes? Okay, fine, let's say you fucks only work using volume releases.
Now lets look at the most recent chapter you guys put out and the one before that. 'Vol. 5 Ch. 24' and 'Vol. 5 Ch. 25'
So how come you monkeys released chapter 25, which is in the SAME VOLUME AS THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER FROM 6 MONTHS AGO, only now?

Are you saying you guys didn't have the raws for chapter 25 when, supposedly, your raw provider provides the raws in volumes?

Come the fuck on. At least make the lie believable.

Dex-chan lover
An up to date list or notification of dropped series would go far to keep series from being taken over and/or scanlator drama.

Dex-chan lover
@LunaDelrey
I'm extremely grateful that LHT has translated uncountable chapters of manga that I've enjoyed, but the recent pattern of not updating series for six months to a year and then suddenly releasing again when it looks like someone else is going to take over is rather disturbing from an outside viewpoint. I think the conclusion many are coming to that LHT is just sitting on chapters that are already translated is a very natural considering the circumstances, and as @Archiver pointed out it doesn't fit the facts of this particular manga at least that the chapter most recently posted by your team was still in the previous volume. As people who generally don't pay to enjoy the fruits of your work we readers don't have much of a position to make demands on you, but one of the bare minimums expected of translation groups of any size is consistency, both in quality and timeliness of new updates. I apologize for the wall of text, but I'm hopeful that LHT will take this opportunity to reflect on not just their own internal processes but also how things appear from the outside regardless of the actual circumstances. Thanks again for your and everyone else at LHT's work.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
I picked this up recently, nice to see LHT guys doing it up again
Thanks for the other scans for doing a good job too

Users who are viewing this thread