Magi Craft Meister - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - I Won't Let You Interfere!

Dex-chan lover
Well, this translation seems better than the "Pick this up PLS scans" one.
Still, a delay of 6 months is a problem - I had to re-read from the end of previous arc because I have forgotten most of it.

MD@Home
@Beregorn

not our website anymore, owner sold it to some one else.
(which is the reason we had trouble getting raws among other things)

anyway, I just keep the webservers alive and I'm not involved in the group process itself.

I just know that lhscans isn't owned by lhtranslation anymore. the group went through a big restructuring and there were issues with getting raws due to lhscans no longer being owned by lhtranslations.
(I think the name changed as well)

LH isn't hoarding chapters, they're just being slow as fuck because all of that.
but on the upside, they're slowly picking up where they left off.

Dex-chan lover
@LunaDelrey Ok, let's just see what happened just this month:
Magi Craft Meister: last LH chapter 6 months ago, Pick this up PLS scan (PTUPS for short) 8 days ago, new LH chapter 17 hours ago
Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat: last LH chapter 8 months ago, PTUPS 4 days ago, new LH chapter in 6 hours
In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer: this is the worst offender: they sat on the final chapter of the manga for four months, then it took them only two days to release it after Murdoch Murdoch completed their version

then we have Doll-Kara, abandoned 10 months ago, PTUPS 6 days ago, Murabito Tensei: Saikyou no Slow Life, abandoned 8 months ago, PTUPS 12 days ago, and Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki, abandoned 8 months ago, PTUPS 13 days ago. Who wants to bet that LH will release a new chapter for those ones too somewhere in the next week? The point is, they either have this chapters already done, or they are able to do them in a couple of days, but they don't until someone else pick up the orfaned manga; also, they do this so often that it is becoming a sort of meme here.

Also, also, it is not clear to me how not owning LHscans anymore prevents you from using the raws... I mean, it doesn't, since you used their raws for this chapter, but please, humor me.

Dex-chan lover
@LunaDelrey
Hey, would you look at that? A new chapter of Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki in 15 hours! Who could have guessed?

Users who are viewing this thread