Magic Maker: How to Create Magic in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Need holy magic, where are the bible thumpers
deus-vult-deus-vult-intensifies.gif

Dex-chan lover
Really liked the pacing of this story so far. Hope it stays how it is, but I also want MC to age up a bit... Hard to decide. Still, did he just shoot magic in general at the ghost or it was a [radiant] element?

Dex-chan lover
So in short that thing is a dementor. MC need to research expecto patronum spell for it

Dex-chan lover
Personal theory is that magic does exist in this world, but it's a massive, long running state secret and has regressed to the point of being useless

Dex-chan lover
Neat idea being poorly executed. Similar to most isekai Japanese comics though. Never really being a great story, just a cool/neat/different/weird idea and then some story they threw together.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, looks like this was axed as there's no way that this feels anywhere close to being completed. It felt like a unique isekai where the MC discovered magic in a world where magic hasn't been discovered yet, and I was intrigued because of that. The manga doesn't end until chapter 19, so hopefully the translator continues working on it until the final chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, looks like this was axed as there's no way that this feels anywhere close to being completed. It felt like a unique isekai where the MC discovered magic in a world where magic hasn't been discovered yet, and I was intrigued because of that. The manga doesn't end until chapter 19, so hopefully the translator continues working on it until the final chapter.
Fuck.

Dex-chan lover
FUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread