Magical★Explorer - Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim - Ch. 3.2

Wow, first huh? Thanks for the update!
I love the artist style sooooo much!
I feel like I can easily visualize this as an anime

I wonder why he doesn't just enchant it to harden then charge at things? Would pierce better than weapons, imo, while still cutting/piercing/bludgeoning. -- Similar to bulls, metal wire traps, and wrecking balls.

Could be due to the mess it'd cause, but it'd still need cleaning if he uses it as hands, and the speed would help getting rid of some.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Wasn't he supposed to know that
his MP is enormous af despite not being able to cast any other magic shit therefore he keeps training himself by using body enhancements 24/7 ?

Fed-Kun's army
@johnpoop2529
So far,
Elf
Hatsumi (Marino's daughter)
ingame MC's step little sister
Robot cum Angel
Little sister of chief of bad-guy committee* he joins in
Yukine, senpai from disciplinary committee*
*There are there committees in here, StuCo, disciplinary and bad-guy (basically the one that become the bad guys at school but they are competent as fuck.)
Eh Marino-san, not really-- at least not up to the latest translated arc.

@johnpoop2529 I recommend reading the web novel since it's taking forever to update the manga, but the translator apparently caught up to the raws in May so either he/she is waiting for the light novel to catch up or the author hasn't posted anything.

The raw is out yesterday on deviantart, then the English is out today, bat is so fast

Fed-Kun's army
@johnpoop2529
She does obsess with him, kinda like son-con(?). But their relationship doesn't reach the boundary yet.
@Salamander114
The author still doesn't finish the 4th arc yet. It's stalled halfway if we base on chapter per arc from previous arcs.
@J8DLPT
Around chap 6, I guess you should read it from the start instead.

@johnpoop2529
The person inside Takioto Kousuke does say that Marino is in his strike zone and he really wanted for her to be a heroine in the game.
So I guess is quite high the chance of her being in the harem eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread