Magical Explorer - Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim

Fed-Kun's army
I came from the novel to tell you that this is just one more of those c*ck teasers. Reading if you absolutely have nothing better to do with your life.

Group Leader
I keep seeing the harem tag, and I keep thinking "NOOOOO! Don't take screen-time away from Marino-san!"

We'll see.

Group Leader
@BaToolo
Oh i see it’s good tho keep up the goodwork

@Powerless

I didn’t mean anything bad tho? Also i quitted scanlating and waiting for my group lead role to get ridden off

This manga and the light novel have so much differences. This dude here acts a bit badass but the dude in the novel. Sigh I can't explain in words how the dude in the Ln is so much worse.

Dex-chan lover
@Orqea @sannianqibu Are you sure you're not referring to the WN version? Because the manga is actually following the LN version which has some key differences to the WN version. One of my favourite changes
being that he didn't throw the match against Katrina and actually dominated her. It was such a BS reason why he let her beat him like that in the WN.

Why is it taking so long to translate Chapter 4.2 which literally came out the same week as 4.1? :/

in webnovel even the main protagonist has meet a lot heroine, he only like one heroine from he heart and target only one heroine, the blonde girl from the cover

Aggregator gang
It's actually pretty good and decent.
Hoping the translators wont drop this

Mc is pretty ordinary and it's good he have a goal, at least he isn't that kind of pathetic virgin mc who can get cucked at every moment lol

Double-page supporter
Brother this is taking 4 years to release 7 chapter
Yeah i just found this yesterday but when i checked the raw found there is only 1 more "chapter" left to translate that was released in november i think, no idea why the manga is releasing so slow unless those aren't all the raws and there is more in some magazine for example.

Anyway once i catch up i think i will go read the LN, that one has 4 volumes translated already.

PS:Anyone knows if the MC doe sit with a girl or at least kisses the heroines?! Like this is supposed to be an eroge for christ sake!

Users who are viewing this thread