Magical Girl 201 - Ch. 14 - The Secret Birth of Canola

Dex-chan lover
The moon is beautiful, isn't it?
xsewtqM.png

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting for that kind of backstory for Canola. Page 15 also caught me off guard

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Nice backstory for Canola.

Really hope Fujiyama wins that 100 million. She needs to catch a break.

Anyone think Canola's blackmail might backfire on her?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Mucha sensei for that beautiful view of Fujiyama on pg. 15. Slowly but surely they are ramping up the fanservice. Can't wait for Fujiyama to get the 100 million only to fumble it in the end. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Wow what a dick of a kouhai. She has good intentions and would still help Senpai out but man I hope she finds out how strong this magical girl is and takes an earning hit for a laugh at the next earning meeting.

Dex-chan lover
Magical girl in bondage? I knew Mucha wouldn't resist for too long, you can take the perversions out of Mucha, but you can't take Mucha out of the perversions, seriously, she might actually do it, I've read her hentais before, she'll fucking do it if allowed :meguupog:

Also calling it, the 100 million prize is a lie, cause all villains are secretly fucking poor or something, even their leader :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I have this odd feeling Fujiyama's employers not only wouldn't disapprove of her friendship with Mamu, but would even punish Canola for suggesting she take advantage of it.

Maybe I just read too much Kuroitsu-san.

Dex-chan lover
Also calling it, the 100 million prize is a lie, cause all villains are secretly fucking poor or something, even their leader :dogkek:
They'll get the 100 million just as soon as their boss makes that money selling the pictures.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't say she's evil she's just very determined to make money for her family.
Yea man. Being the oldest child in a poor family you're going to be expected to be helping out whenever you can to feed your brothers and sisters. I like this backstory, makes her a bit more human and likeable in my eye.

Users who are viewing this thread