Magical Girl of the End

Contributor
I'm... so lost with that future stuff and how they kinda introduced a (semi?) new protagonist.
And it doesn't help me much as it's been a very long time since I saw the manga. Not even sure I've read the latest chapter available.

@KN-XIII, i don't think anyone actually knows what's happening in this story. -__-

@ch0si
uh huh? try me! i never expecting a happily-ever-after ending since the first 3 chapters... judging how gore-ish on the beginning, either half-assed ending, getting axe, and/or the author suddenly die are what i expected... just like HSOTD... damn, i really missed that manga...

@ digitalromance77, FYI, this manga finished in August 2017 with 64 chapters. It's just that the only group that translates it, does only a chapter every few months, i assume to avoid brain rot.

Dex-chan lover
This author has been taking lessons from M. Night Shyamalan........

this shit has more twists in it than in every M Night Syamalan movie combined holy shit people keep showing up

Group Leader
@angrybaek

R1qXLpe.png

Yay, another one of my follows where i don't know anymore what's going on. Was that police-bigtit-lover-guy always able to morph with wrestling-doll-chan?

Dex-chan lover
Let's all take a moment of silence for the real main protagonist of this story, pervert cop, your legend will live on inside us all.

Sad that he's gone now, but that was one hell of a way to kick the bucket, gave me a good laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread