Magical Girl of the End

Picked up the last two volumes in the official English. I didn't quite expect that ending. That was a convoluted ride and I am glad, I am over it now.

Group Leader
while it has shit ending but i couldn't stop reading it just for akuta rintaro 😂

I think I got up to chapter 7 and by that point someone had death by anal impalement all the way through, there were naked teenage post-rape bodies in an unrelated scene and a teenager forcing a kiss on a child. Like...it escalates from "welp pantyshots that's ecchi I guess" to 'bruh is this guro'.

...so yeah, if you're going to read it be forewarned that the Content: Ecchi rating does not remotely cover the scope of this. edit: they've since edited the tags, which is good - think it still needs a 'also loli, that is a thing' tag somewhere but yeah.

also the cast drop like flies

This manga is literally everything what is wrong with modern releases. This story is something an edgy middle schooler would write on lunch break. While this work is mostly focused on fights, the artist cannot even draw them properly, most of the time I do not know what is happening. I wasted my time on reading this, so you won't have to. Thank me later.

Group Leader
@Hylea i know right. The only good thing was only the cop part, he much logic and was useful. The plot getting out of nowhere. I finished this only him.

Try mahou shoujo site, its much better.

Regreted reading The end..of The Mahou Shoujo Of The End
Kaede Was NtrD And Tsukune Became Widow..
jKNMdpE.png

Double-page supporter
Now that this has become part of Mahou Shoujo Site's plot, can we have a completed fan-translation on here now?

Group Leader
Complicated and I'm sure there are plot holes, but in the end was satisfying. Feel bad for Sayano though. The scanlations are far from perfect. The early Mangabandits/roankun stuff is good quality, but after that its ESL tier translations, poor quality scans, and plenty of spelling mistakes or outright missed words. If I ever reread this I'll switch to the official translations for vol 5 onwards.

Contributor
The only good thing of this mess of a story was the cop.

He start as a rapist character, then become the best.

Mahou shoujo site is much better.

All I can say about this is that it was unexpected from the beginning to the end.
In my opinion, the best thing about this manga is how all the payoffs have their setups and foreshadowing, this alone made the reading very exciting.
Going from a bizarre apocalyptic story to a parallel world, time travel, and god defying related plot was very ambitious.
The ending was kinda ok, it wasn't that good, but atleast it wrapped up everything. All I can say is that hardly the end of any type of storytelling media will fullfill the expectations, most of the time the run will be more satisfying than the ending.

Goddamn it its just a zombie apocalypse but its magical girls, they even did the whole nuanced way to defeat them thing and the "it might be safe where the zombies aren't coming from" thing

Dex-chan lover
The author has to be on something. This just keeps escalating from chapter to chapter...

Dex-chan lover
The last handful of chapters appear to be official English scans on other sites. Just crank out the five of them somewhere like that and call it a day, waiting for someone to scanlate those chapters seems like a good way to never finish reading this.

Jathcas Fucking Approves this so much, also if you wanna read the end of the series, is translated in english on another website. This series deserves a anime so much

Fed-Kun's army
as someone who hasent and won't read this why does this have the ecchi tag?

Fed-Kun's army
i fucking lied i read to chapter 12 and this is the wierdest story i ever read at least that isn't boring shit

Users who are viewing this thread