511baf34-d84e-46d8-a5e8-b6174f5aa5a7
Parnifia Group Leader Joined Sep 5, 2018 Messages 516 Dec 11, 2025 #2 Shame this was dropped, it looks pretty fun. Also gay, although it's probably just bait.
C chemy1347 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 28, 2020 Messages 417 Feb 13, 2026 #3 I read the description and wondered what the author is smoking. Gives similar vibes to surrealist but fun 90s mangas like Bandit King Jing.
I read the description and wondered what the author is smoking. Gives similar vibes to surrealist but fun 90s mangas like Bandit King Jing.
SharkTech Member Joined Sep 18, 2024 Messages 12 Jun 8, 2026 #4 I just found it now and wanna know how it continues after cp 4.1. I just write this message in hope some group or person with more freetime than me picks it up and continues translating. Seeing that there's still audience.
I just found it now and wanna know how it continues after cp 4.1. I just write this message in hope some group or person with more freetime than me picks it up and continues translating. Seeing that there's still audience.