Magika Swordsman and Summoner - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I like this mc slightly more now
Tho usually I vehemently dislike the "you have to make harem to get powerful or save people" ima try this manga for a bit longer.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this after so long, and after years of weak/stupid male romcom/harem MCs, has allowed me to see the story with clearer eyes.

As the story started, and when Mio said, "I thought that it'd be a nice reunion", I initially thought to myself, "It would have been if you let it." But then I thought back to what I'd also seen after I began to reread this series: Kazuki can't complain about Mio treating him like trash.

After all, she's just returning the favor.

She was actually initially amiable toward him, having greeted him publicly twice; and each of those times, Kazuki publicly snubbed her. He's got some good traits to him--like something of a backbone--but that seems to come from the chronic stupidity of male MCs. And then, in the Witch's House, he had the audacity to go and greet her in the morning like he didn't spend all that time prior acting like he didn't know her and embarrassing her in front of all those people--which was made worse by the fact that they're actually childhood friends.

Users who are viewing this thread