Magus of the Library - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - Coming to Protect You Now

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 26, 2018
Messages
918
Thanks for the chapter! I think it's harder to keep track of the plot with all the world building. I should reread things again once the new volume comes out!
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Dec 20, 2024
Messages
98
The mask guy fanboying over Uira's name is so fun. It's interesting how his idealogy is in a way parallel to Japan because due to it’s aging population, the youth has to work to support their elders.

Also I love how the former protection office steward calmed everything down.
 
MD@Home
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
197
I just notice that this version have extra pages (main story content, not tidbit and trivia) compared the other version! 😮 Man, I should have checked both versions. 🤦
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Apr 18, 2025
Messages
35
Darn, looks like we got hit by the massive dmca. Everything before this chapter is done
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Apr 18, 2025
Messages
35
I just notice that this version have extra pages (main story content, not tidbit and trivia) compared the other version! 😮 Man, I should have checked both versions. 🤦
Yeah, what translation is translating the monthly release while the other is translating the volume chapters. There are slight differences
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top