Mahimahi the Lungfish - Oneshot

Aggregator gang
to be a little pedantic on this delightful comic: though Toriyama named his lungfish Mahimahi, the commonly eaten mahimahi is a completely different fish, also called the dolphin fish. also, lungfish are close relatives of the first ever animals to walk on land millions of years ago! Their appearance and behavior is very similar. If you wanna know more look up tiktaalik.

to be a little pedantic on this delightful comic: though Toriyama named his lungfish Mahimahi, the commonly eaten mahimahi is a completely different fish, also called the dolphin fish. also, lungfish are close relatives of the first ever animals to walk on land millions of years ago! Their appearance and behavior is very similar. If you wanna know more look up tiktaalik.
That's very fascinating actually. Super cool.

Aggregator gang
That's very fascinating actually. Super cool.
There's a very good popular science book called Your Inner Fish about its discovery and how evolutionary history relates to human anatomy. there's a PBS documentary of it too but I haven't seen it.

There's a very good popular science book called Your Inner Fish about its discovery and how evolutionary history relates to human anatomy. there's a PBS documentary of it too but I haven't seen it.
Oh sweet, I'm gonna have to keep that in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread