Mahou Gakuen no Daizai Majutsushi - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Looks interesting enough. The idea of witchcraft controlling sin powers is a nice twist. Using “sloth” to stop fire is ingenious, an I’m curious to see glee this Erik use sin powers in creative ways. Excited to see where it goes. I wonder what sin powers he uses that made Cecilia feel like she’s in his debt…

Dex-chan lover
If tomorrow is the exam, travel takes 3, and they got the letter 2 ago... then even if they left when they got the letter, they would be too late to enroll.

Dex-chan lover
In Japan, is not a cheating man go to a prostitute. That is why the madam is just angry, not getting a divorce.

Dex-chan lover
Looks interesting enough. The idea of witchcraft controlling sin powers is a nice twist. Using “sloth” to stop fire is ingenious, an I’m curious to see glee this Erik use sin powers in creative ways. Excited to see where it goes. I wonder what sin powers he uses that made Cecilia feel like she’s in his debt…
So that's what's witchcraft about

I really didn't understand what the difference of hex, witchcraft, spell, incantation, or something similar

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see a family that not only doesn't disown a MC for being "powerless", but knows that the weird power they use is actually strong.

If tomorrow is the exam, travel takes 3, and they got the letter 2 ago... then even if they left when they got the letter, they would be too late to enroll.
Unless the scan group edited it, they said it was the other way around, the letter came 3 months ago and it takes 2 to get there. So MC would've been fine if the dad mentioned it earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread