Mahou Gakuen no Daizai Majutsushi - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
started this series since there's been many releases. at first i thought it was maybe a chinese left-to-right situation or something else, but after 5 chapters i guess it's just a lack of translation quality and proofreading. hope you can find someone to fill the blanks, otherwise, thanks for the translations so far.

Dex-chan lover
translation is so bad, tons and tons of smaller text untranslated, a bunch of repeating and swapped dialog, in one of the chapters they somehow managed to mistake what was probably meant to be 'girls getting angry at the men' to 'men getting angry at the girls''
Plus, what's with the fit at the beginning of some of them, you guys aren't the owners of the manga, you're just as much of a 'thief' as the people 'stealing' your chapters, if that's the way you guys want to look at it.

Dex-chan lover
yOBghkK.png

At least this panel was a bit interesting. I wonder if her shadow here having an open mouth when she doesn't implies anything, or if it's just to show she's speaking her inner thoughts in the following panel. But it would be neat if it turned out to be actually relevant, like with a reveal about using an inner voice to do chantless magic, or something.

Shame about the TL quality though, a bunch of places where you have to guess as to the subject/object when people are talking, and makes it hard to follow.

Dex-chan lover
translation is so bad, tons and tons of smaller text untranslated, a bunch of repeating and swapped dialog, in one of the chapters they somehow managed to mistake what was probably meant to be 'girls getting angry at the men' to 'men getting angry at the girls''
Plus, what's with the fit at the beginning of some of them, you guys aren't the owners of the manga, you're just as much of a 'thief' as the people 'stealing' your chapters, if that's the way you guys want to look at it.
Yeah, I always find it irksome when translation groups make claims about theft as though they weren't perpetrating it themselves (and then illegally distributing it)...
The only thing worse is when they then demand money as well (not politely ask for, but demand).

Users who are viewing this thread