Mahou Sekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

AHH THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATEEE
i love this manga so much!! LOL
next update soon pls T_T

I don't care who you are or if you like me if anyone behaves like he did I will rip their hair off.

Supporter
I can't tell if she doesn't understand what "hit on" means, or couldn't comprehend why she would be getting hit on.

Dex-chan lover
I don't have access to the raws but in the light novel they translate "rabbit and chicken" as "bunny-bird", as if that's some kind of creature in their world.

It also happens to be Nunally's favorite food, so they sure do bring it up a lot.

He's so freaking over possessive and creepy. He treats her like an object blargh. I hate when they make excuses for the men because they're "hot" and it's okay for them to act like total assholes and have total control over the MC's life when they don't deserve shit

Double-page supporter
This release is a savior to "Idontknowwhathappened" chapter from other group. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is a disappointment. I'm not going to drop the manga yet, but I expect things to be better later on.
My gripe is not how Nunaly is always second to Alves. That is the whole point of the manga so far.
My problem is that she is presented as a strong and skilled mage in her own right, but she can't do something significant unless her rival is there to walk her through it.
In my opinion, this would be more faithful to what we were told about her if she struggled to learn the spell, succeeded only to meet a smug Alves demonstrating how he was able to do it way earlier.
Instead, we have a presumably "strong" mage unable to learn a spell without her rival helping her through the whole process, figuratively holding her hand along the way.
Then they try to pretend that she was successful because she was skilled using the other employee's failure.

(Also, don't use the girls's magic exam as an example that she can succeed by herself. This was a sham only made to get her frustrated at not being able to compete with Lockmann. And it was more a test of character than a test of magic. As proof of that: teams of three were built only to have two members serve as fodder in a "hostage" simulation. Their magic was never tested.)

In the end, Nunaly is only a strong character on paper (depicted in school ranking) and not in action.
It reminds me of several mangas I dropped where the MC is depicted as super strong, recognized as such by nearly everyone - including the god of that world in one case - and never actually wins a fight without help or circumstantial luck.
We are told one thing and shown another, which is an irritating bait-and-switch.

I'll wait a little longer because I liked the Nunaly that was originally introduced and I'm waiting to see her again. If the author keeps only showing a failing Nunaly that must have Alves around to do anything, I will get tired quickly.

Y is lockmann only watching when the other girl got so mad at nunaly? Like dude u should have prevented her from doing anything to the girl u like. Whats wrong with the author?

jyc

only his higness and his knights are allowed to joke with ml?? girl's delusional 😪

Dex-chan lover
Wow. She froze his arm without him lighting her on fire this time?
Was it due to being unexpected?

Dex-chan lover
Gosh, I really think the author has some same-face syndrome going on for female characters here, half the time I can barely tell Nunnaly and that other rival girl apart...

Anyways thanks for the chapters! Your version is much easier to read ^^

nah I still pissed at the rival girl that have guts to punch Nunally when the captain literally provoke her physically and verbally.. fck I hate any characters that though theu had the right to get physical on someone else when they can't accept the closeness btw their crush with their crush's close acquaintance.. like the nerve... and the captain just watch at the sidelines after causing things like this to happen.. umm you don't deserve Nunally..

Users who are viewing this thread